As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Xbox live, and the trial codes thereof

preachermeatpreachermeat Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Games and Technology
Sorry to sound like a total douche, but I was hoping someone out there in G&T land had a spare live gold trial code they could give me. I've only recently gotten my machine back onto the 'net, and let my membership drop back down to silver long since. IF any of you kind strangers would be willing to send me a day or two though, until I can get my finances in order, it'd be much obliged.

.png
preachermeat on

• Options
    CowbombCowbomb Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    PM'd :)

Cowbomb on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    preachermeatpreachermeat Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    awesome. Now to....dammit....wait til I'm off on monday to USE a 48 hour trial. heh. Always thinking ahead, this one.

preachermeat on
    .png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'll avoid creating a new thread and just post here with my question. I just put in a redeem code on the xbox.com site for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership. This was done 20 minutes ago and I was given the confirmation of my account being upgraded. However, I can't actually do anything Gold members are entitled to like download new demos or send messages. Is it all supposed to take a while before being fully upgraded or did I just luck out?

EDIT: Patience is a virtue YADDA YADDA WORKS FINE NOW LULZ

Big Classy on