[IC] Mage: The Awakening | Higher Education

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentThe World on This SideRegistered User regular
edited September 2009 in Critical Failures
Higher Education: A World of Darkness
Mage: The Awakening Chronicle


May 29, 2009

(As reported in The Independent Alligator)

Front Page Headline

Alexandra Davis, Staff Writer
Gainesville, FL


Campus activity has winded down in the days following the hectic exam period, as visiting students prepare to depart for the summer.
However, recent events continue to have the student and general population on edge.

Local authorities still report no progress in their search for leads, regarding the disappearances of multiple persons over the past several weeks.
To the relief of family and friends, many of the missing person cases appear to have solved themselves shortly thereafter.

The sought after individuals, who have ranged from students to faculty to visitors, have each turned up anywhere from hours to days after having been reported missing.

However, police continue to advise all persons in and around the Gainesville area to remain cautious until a culprit is found.

"We have no leads as of yet," remarked Officer Kendall of UF's on-campus security when reached for comment. "We will remain vigilant until the case is solved. Any persons out after dark should travel with a trusted friend, and keep in close contact with others."

There have been no eyewitnesses or leads to a suspect.

Any sightings of strange individuals on campus at any hour should be immediately reported to campus security at [332]-555-4852.



_____________


Campus News - Stub


Professor Landing of the College of Sciences is currently offering open enrollment for a specialized series of courses focusing on natural medicinal sciences.

Interested parties are asked to visit Room 203 of the Science Building between the hours of 5:00 and 9:00 PM on weekdays to enroll.

No prior science credits are required, but experience in the field is preferred due to the specialized nature of the studies.

Applicants must visit in person. Entries will not be accepted by telephone.




_____________


For a pre-weekend evening, visitors will find the campus grounds continue to have a sparse amount of persons coming and going. While most are students making their way to and from evening courses, there are also visitors and assorted new faces examining potential schedules for the pending summer season, both old and young.

The weather continues to be unpredictable as ever. Sunny one moment, rainy the next. The evening appears to be overcast, with an occasional breeze passing through the campus, which has a more forested motif than most. It's rare to find a patch of land on University grounds without some form of plantlife nearby.


The high traffic halls are less populated at this time of day, but lesser ones such as the Science and Engineering building continue to be open well into the evening. The Smathers Library is the primary exception, which is always open until midnight.




________________


OOC/Fine Print:

This is the In Character thread for a Mage: The Awakening campaign, based in and around Gainesville, Florida.

All posts in this thread should be used strictly for conveying the words and actions of player characters.


The players are as follows:
-Alazull
[strike]-Cheeseliker[/strike]
-Delmain
-darksteel
-El Skid
-Erich Zahn
-Hermenegilde
-Rend


Dice rolls, when needed, can be made using Invisible Castle, the results of which should also be posted in a spoiler tag.

Any out of character content should be made within the Out of Character thread.

lPeK6xY.png
cj iwakura on
«13456710

Posts

  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The city was unlike any city Lee had ever seen while awake. No pedestrians walked these streets, no vehicles puttered through rush hour traffic. There was no traffic whatsoever. Every building was tall and stone gray, either with no windows or windows so dark as to be impossible to see into. It was niether night nor day here, just constantly cloudy, light illuminating the street, yet no source could be found. The light only illumined the one block he stood upon. Beyond that, a wall of dark fog covered everything.

    Lee looked one way, then the other. Black fog, gray buildings. He turned to the building behind him. There wasn't even any entrances to these huge monoliths. Lee did the one thing he could think of. The one thing he always did in this place. He started walking.

    He never reached the fog. The light seemed to move with him. Always a block ahead and a block behind were covered in black. He kept glancing one way, then another. The line of building's never ended. There were no alleyways.

    He wandered. He ran. He could feel himself being pulled, having direction. And then the buildings stopped being so constant. There were alleyways, dark yet intriguing. Side streets. The fog seemed to disperse. He could see through it, yet anything behind was blurry and indistinct. If only he could find what he was looking for, everything would be clear. He knew this, but did not know how he knew it.

    Something was behind him, yet he could not look. He kept walking. He did not change pace. He did not want to let whatever it was know he knew it was there. He didn't know what it was, no idea, never did. He could never look at it. To look at it was death. This, he knew also.

    He jerked and sprinted down an alleyway. Something followed. He ran as fast as he could. Pounding the streets with his footsteps, turning every which way. He could feel himself getting closer to wherever it was he needed to go, yet the something gained ground as well. The only sound was his pounding footsteps. The city was lifeless, empty but for him and some thing else.

    A different color ahead. Brown. It was beyond the fog, a few blocks ahead, blurry. Lee could not make it out, but knew he must get there, get there before it was too late. Something was too far behind to catch him. He ran forward. The brown turned into a building, but so much different then the others. Short, squat, brown, complete with a neon budwieser sign, warm light coming through dingy windows and a battered door.

    It was a bar.

    Lee shouted in glee, getting closer. He would make it. This time, he would make it. He was ten steps from the door. The budwieser sign shorted out. Five steps. The windows went dark. He was at the door and pulled, but it was locked. He was too late.

    He kicked at the door. Nothing. He turned. Some thing was close now. He started running again. He had to find it again. Find it and get there before it closed, before something got him.

    He tripped and fell....

    ...and struggled in bedsheets and blankets. He hurled them off and sat up, glancing around quickly, nervously. He wiped his hands over his face. He was back in his room. He lay slowly back down. The same dream as before. He realized he was shaking and sweating. His phone beeped.

    He grabbed it, swallowing and trying to forget his current problem of unconsciousness. He had a text message. It was Steph, his latest attempt that hadn't panned out quite yet.

    'R u taking Landing's class?' He sighed. He knew she was planning on enrolling. It would probably be boring, yet could give him the final edge he needed in getting lucky with her. Of course, if he did, then it'd be awkward in class, but of course, he could just stop going at that point.

    'Yeah, why, are you?' He replied, shutting the phone and tossing it onto the nightstand. He noted the half empty bottle of whiskey also on the nightstand. Did he really have to wonder why he had crazy dreams? The phone buzzed again but he ignored it.

    He got up and out of bed, stretching. "I drink too much." He muttered, heading downstairs in his boxers. He opened the fridge and grabbed a corona. Perfect breakfast beer. He smirked, taking a sip. Least he didn't have a hangover.

    Cheeseliker on
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Joshua Baker stared at the disorganized pile of notes, coffee, ramen, and other detritus of his stay at the desk, he hadn't moved, all requests from his roommate as to the coffee maker had been ignored. This was important. This was the third straight night, his roommate was in another room, he hadn't inquired as to where. He reached over to his caffinated life support line and downed the entire cup. Warmth.

    Now, with a bowl of ramen and a pot of coffee in his stomach he was going to get to work on this.

    Now, he had one question;How many get well cards could he get and how quickly could he get them all signed?

    The sun's rising interrupted his thoughts.

    Fuck, what day is it?

    Edith Upwards on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The man walked through the dark campus alone, leaning heavily on his cane. He had, of course, heard about the disappearances on campus- he kept himself informed on local happenings whenever he was called to somewhere new... And for him, travel to new places was his life.

    Stumping along, he eventually reached the building he had been called to. A large sign proclaimed The Brain Institute. Grinning sardonically, he entered and found the room without issue. Opening the door, a man sat in the shadows of the dark room, and he did not bother to turn on the lights- He knew the drill.

    "Is unus adveho questio scientia" he said loudly, making a sign with his left hand.

    "Scientia est vox. Vox est carus." came the reply in a deep voice from the shadows. "Please Mister.... Thurston. Have a seat. We have much to discuss. On the desk in front of you is your identity. You are a private investigator who has just completed all the necessary paperwork to be legitimate in this state, having just moved you business from New York. Your job this time will be slightly different than the usual, though it may end in a more traditional manner depending on what you find."

    As the man in the shadows spoke, the new Mr. Thurston looked through his papers. He pocketed his wallet and cell phone, put on his watch and browsed through the paperwork which already bore his signature as the man continued: "For now, you are to investigate the disappearances. We will be in touch with more specific data over the coming days. If you need to be in contact, use the number in your phone and someone will get back to you."

    With that, Mr. Thurston leaned on his cane with a wince and lifted himself from his chair. Bowing to the figure, he left without further ado, closing the door casually behind him. Stumping back through the campus in the direction of his new office, Mr. Thurston pondered this unusual assignment. There had been...suggestions that completion of this mission would bring him the knowledge he had been seeking, though of course they had not been repeated here. Hopefully the suggestions came through- he did good work, and to finally get paid in this most meaningful way would be...most excellent.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Something strange is going on.

    Sky picked up her i-phone.

    -Hey
    -Yes, it's Sky.
    -21-32-54
    -There is a wave of disappearances around the campus of the University. I want the police reports, with the statements of the people who have been abducted.
    -I don't care, just get it for me.

    Sky hung up.

    Professor Landing. It's as good a place as any to continue my little project.

    Hermenegilde on
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited May 2009
    I look out at the window of my room, staring up into the sky lazily. The sky is confused today. The sky was confused for many days now. The ever changing weather bothers me. Too chaotic, too unpredictable. I like stability more. I know that's a paradox, though, since it's the one thing my family seems hell bent on never granting me. Always a change in teachers, a change in lesson, a change in books, never allowed to get used to a pattern or grow close to anybody. All the better to be diverse, they say. At first it confused me, just like the sky, but I grew used to it, though never liking it. But it is my calling, to be a weapon in the service of this family, to hunt the "aberrations of the world." For what purpose or end, they never tell me. They are the scholars, and I am the sword. Or so I am told.

    I take my gaze away from the window and into the mirror in my room, one of the few embellishments allowed me. An imposing figure looked back. A 19-year old body shaped by the rigors of combat, with the scars to prove it, and a non-descript face that could decorate any man, but with intense dark eyes that unnerved most people. Claise Septimus. Save for the privacy of two people, I am called by that name.

    In front of the mirror was the daily newspaper on top of my desk. It was something I demanded everyday since my...initiation last month. One must read the newspaper after all, especially someone tasked with stalking monsters and demons. If strange events and incidents unfold that are of great enough import, it may perhaps be the prelude to a hunt. And I so crave another hunt, one with more sport. Thoughts of my first still fill me with a sense of ecstasy.

    The headline told of a series of disappearances, one that had been happening for weeks. Strangely, these people would return shortly after their disappearances. A strange case to be sure, and surely one with some mover behind it. Could this be one of the monsters I had studied so meticulously? Even if it was not, there was surely some sport in hunting it down and killing it, for the benefit of all involved. Perhaps it's time I stopped waiting for orders from my father and started taking the initiative. These disappearances might be the work of some creature, else some phenomenon. One I had not yet studied. It is best, I think, to return to my books on this one...

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It'd only been a few days since Robert had moved into the dorms on campus. Not a whole lot of space, but it had its own charm. He sat at the desk, sipping coffee and reading a copy of the campus paper. He'd already been up for a few hours and had showered and breakfasted. Now he had some time to kill because officially he had no classes until the beginning of summer session, and was using it to get familiar with the area and meet some people. Taking another sip, his eye caught on the ad for Professor Landing's class and decided that he would go check it out later. It sounded like a decent way to spend some time, could get him some college credit, and would help him meet some fellow students. He read the school paper for a while longer, then turned to the local paper he had picked up on his morning walk.

    Earlier, he had skimmed the headline article a bit. The idea of people just "disappearing" piqued his interest, and the fact that some were returning also struck him as odd. Even more curious was the fact that it seemed that only persons relating to the college were being targeted. His grandfather had taught him there were no such things as coincidences, and he resolved to look further into this case. After all, since he had Awakened, he had become much more suspicious of the world in general. After seeing what he himself was capable of, how could he dismiss just about anything as impossible? Finishing the rest of the paper, he set it down and checked his watch.

    "Hmm, maybe I should go pick up a computer before that class starts?" he thought out loud. After all, it would be necessary for school work, and also he could use it to assist in any investigations he might want to take. Grabbing his wallet, jacket and boots, he left his dorm to set off for the nearest electronics store.

    Alazull on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Independent Alligator (Weekend Edition)

    Education News

    Nelson Stewart, Staff Writer


    For its pending summer renovations, Smathers Library staff are offering part-time jobs to students and off-campus applicants. The full interior redesign, set to complete by the fall of 2009, will offer students and faculty a brand new assortment of educational texts and media, as well as a newly revamped electronic database consisting of archives and downloadable content exclusive to University of Florida visitors.

    Interested parties should contact Ms. Fields for more information at [332]-555-9428, or apply during the day.




    Advertisements



    Free Care Packages!

    Call [332]-555-1247 to arrange for the delivery
    of a free get well package! Service is available
    for a limited time, exclusively to family and friends
    of hospitalized patients at Gainesville Medical Center.



    ______________________


    Many campus buildings and facilities remain open for weekend use, even classrooms, for both study hall use, and assorted campus gatherings and activities.


    The library continues to be populated at all hours. Classroom buildings have been less visited, but certain halls still see students coming and going on occasion.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Despite my best efforts, my search in occult creatures or events had won me nothing. Perhaps it's time to do this more directly. I hate this. My training had prepared me to be a fighter that studies his prey, not a social person. But I had no other options now. I would need to talk to the local campus police of the university and find out the identities of the people who disappeared but returned, then I would try to talk to them in person. It was still early afternoon, a time not to my liking, but the police might be (rightly) suspicious of a person asking around for ex-missing person victims at night.

    I dress simply, a polo shirt and jacket with slacks. A unique wardrobe would just attract unwanted attention. I thought about bringing my knife and gun with me, but decided against it. It was a police station after all, and if they searched me, I would be in for trouble. So I go weaponless. I'm not even out of the house yet and this is already bothering me. I bid my parents farewell, and they ask me to remain vigilant. A curt reminder so I won't forget my task. Under the cloudy gray sky, I make my way to the campus police station.

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Robert returned to his apartment around 1 p.m. and started setting up the computer he had purchased. The machine was decent, nothing that would cause a nerdgasm but something that could do everything he wanted and do it well. It had cost him a pretty penny, and despite the generous trust left to him by his grandparents, most of that was going into paying for school and for his living expenses. If he wanted to be able to afford things like a car or anything he would have to get a job. Remembering the paper he had read this morning he resolved to try to make it over to the library right after he was done setting up the PC.

    After the rather long process of putting CD after CD into the drive, the setup process was done. Again putting on his boots, Robert left for the library. Hopefully the positions hadn't already been filled. Now that he thought about it, the job description had been rather vague. If that had been the fault of assumption or intentional he really couldn't guess at. Arriving at the library, he immediately went to the front desk and inquired about the job with the support staff.

    "Hello, I'm here for the job advertised in the local paper. Could I see Ms. Fields or do I just need to fill out an application?" he asked with a friendly tone of voice. Kill them with kindness, after all.

    Alazull on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The campus police station could barely be called that. It's more of an office than anything, located in a small building on the outskirts of the residential area. Within can be seen a lone desk, a lot of paperwork, some file cabinets, and two chairs on the opposite end.

    At the desk is seated a single individual with neatly trimmed black hair, going over scattered documents with a pen, making assorted notations.


    _______________



    The first floor of the multi-tiered library is dedicated to an outdated card catalog system and a sparse gathering of computers within cubicles. Behind the main checkout desk, there can be seen a number of tall bookshelves carrying more current and sought after texts. Off to the corner is a roped off area of emptied space, marked for the ongoing renovation.

    From behind it, a thin elderly man looks up to the visitor with mild surprise. "If you're here about the opening, you can go on up to the sixth floor, back office. She's probably still there. Make sure you knock."

    On the wall to the east of the desk is a single elevator, and a doorway leading to the stairs.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited May 2009
    How about getting some of those statements myself.

    Sky made her way to the staff administration office, to have a look at the files of staff members who have gone missing.

    Hermenegilde on
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited May 2009
    Finding the offices closed, she looks around for a moment.

    Could they all have been abducted ? Ah. Of course not. Some people don't work weekends

    Standing there in front of the locked door, Sky has another idea.

    Maybe I should look around for supernatural activity.

    She attempts to use her magic to open her Third Eye. But nothing happens. A second time she tries with no more success, her thoughts are in some disarray and she cannot seem to create the proper image for her spell to work.

    Well, another plan down the gutter, what now ?

    She strolls about the campus, thinking about what she could use those two weekend days for.

    Hermenegilde on
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    After purchasing Get Well cards and construction paper from the local post office, Joshua goes to the Theta Building, asking around if anyone knew Alan Reynolds or any other hospitalized students.

    Edith Upwards on
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited June 2009
    I enter the small campus police station, to see one lone man sitting in the only work desk in the room. I was taken aback for a moment by his aura, a shining bright green aura, indicating he was obsessed with something. Judging by the amount of paperwork piled in the room, and how absorbed he was by his work, this seemed to be the case. The highlight though, was the myriad sparkles in his aura, which could only indicate one thing. He was Awakened, a Mage. I wasn't expecting this. Best not reveal my identity and tread lightly for now, these people were to be respected and definitely not underestimated.

    I decide to talk him up first, before trying to cajole the information out of him. "Good morning, sir. My name is Claise, and I'm a bit concerned about the disappearances happening in the school lately. You see, I have a brother studying here, and I'm a bit concerned about his safety. Is there some sort of pattern in the disappearances, or a place where they usually disappear, so I can tell my brother to avoid them?"

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Normally, sleeping in excess of 14 hours would have left Niall refreshed and ready, but the last couple of weeks he'd been having odd dreams that left him just as, if not more, drained than he was when he went to sleep. He hadn't even worked with Claude and B on any jobs recently. In all actuality, of the 15 messages his phone told him he had, probably half of them were from the duo.

    Groaning, he rolled himself out of bed and into his computer chair which he casually but smoothly (he obviously had lots of practice) rolled right into position at his computer desk. Grabbing his phone from it's cradle, he scrolled his messages. Hmm, wrong again. 13 of them were from the thieves. He made sure none were pressing and then deleted them before looking at the last two.

    The first was a bit of chilling information about the disappearances he'd been looking into. The other was an invite to a club later from a friend from high school. Considering his odd obsession with the recent case, he double checked the first message before popping his laptop into it's dock and getting to work.

    Since his previous investigations have been literally getting him nowhere, Niall decides to go at this another way. He boots his computer and starts looking around the internet for any websites that have information on the disappearances and saving their URLs as well as server locations.

    Delmain on
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    "Thank you very kindly," he said while dipping to affect a humble bow. Robert decided to take the stairs, as it would be good exercise and also would show that he was willing to tackle difficulties. Reaching the sixth floor he preceded immediately towards the back office. He knocked at the door and waited patiently for it to be answered.

    Alazull on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    She strolls about the campus, thinking about what she could use those two weekend days for.

    Among the majority of the closed offices, a single building appears to be more accessible than the rest.

    Outside there can be seen a bulletin board full of advertisements from both student and faculty, among which is the most visible:
    Science Building Medicinal Course - Now Accepting Applications
    Limited Availability - Apply Within
    At Any Time

    -Professor Derek Landing, Medicinal Studies, Room 203
    The advertisement was created with Level 2 Expression

    Manipulation + Expression:
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2097194/

    5d10 → [7,6,2,9,6] = 1 success

    darksteel wrote: »
    I enter the small campus police station, to see one lone man sitting in the only work desk in the room. I was taken aback for a moment by his aura, a shining bright green aura, indicating he was obsessed with something. Judging by the amount of paperwork piled in the room, and how absorbed he was by his work, this seemed to be the case. The highlight though, was the myriad sparkles in his aura, which could only indicate one thing. He was Awakened, a Mage. I wasn't expecting this. Best not reveal my identity and tread lightly for now, these people were to be respected and definitely not underestimated.

    I decide to talk him up first, before trying to cajole the information out of him. "Good morning, sir. My name is Claise, and I'm a bit concerned about the disappearances happening in the school lately. You see, I have a brother studying here, and I'm a bit concerned about his safety. Is there some sort of pattern in the disappearances, or a place where they usually disappear, so I can tell my brother to avoid them?"

    "If we knew that, son, we wouldn't be trying to find out." The officer continues his investigation, before setting down the pen and offering his visitor a measuring look. "All we know is they're happening at night, and kids have been going out at all hours without anyone keeping an eye on them. Seems like it's just asking for something bad to happen."

    Alazull wrote: »
    "Thank you very kindly," he said while dipping to affect a humble bow. Robert decided to take the stairs, as it would be good exercise and also would show that he was willing to tackle difficulties. Reaching the sixth floor he preceded immediately towards the back office. He knocked at the door and waited patiently for it to be answered.

    "It's open! ...No, that's not the edition I asked for!" The upbeat voice lowers in mid-sentence, as if occupied in another conversation. "Yes, I know that's the revised version. We explicitly requested the earlier edition.

    Because it's more relevant to the course we're planning. I know it's not out of print, so don't try to tell me that it is."

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Mr. Thurston shook his head. It would have been better if the poor creature was dead.

    Gazing into its eyes, he tried a quick spell to see if he could tell who would do such a thing, but...there were too many images there. Too many horrors.

    And so he turned towards the door and left, his thoughts swimming as he passed the police officer at the door. "You were right- he's not quite right in the head" he said, and did not have to diguise the sadness in his voice. As the old man left the building, he reflected on what had been a fruitful night's investigation. Now he had a clue or two about what was out there... And he wasn't happy about it.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »

    "It's open! ...No, that's not the edition I asked for!" The upbeat voice lowers in mid-sentence, as if occupied in another conversation. "Yes, I know that's the revised version. We explicitly requested the earlier edition.

    Because it's more relevant to the course we're planning. I know it's not out of print, so don't try to tell me that it is."

    Robert opened the door and walked into the room, trying to do so with some modicum of grace. He kept reminding himself to act natural and not to let himself get nervous. After all, who wanted to hire some boy who would fidget in anxiety for anything? He stood there for a few minutes, before impatiently clearing his throat in an attempt to grab Ms. Fields attention. After all, he still wanted to try to sign up for that science class and have ample time to get some dinner.

    Alazull on
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    After getting the cards signed Joshua went to the hospital, flashing a bag full of cards to the staff at the first desk he asked where Alan Reynolds was, so he could give him some cards, he raised his bag to show the nurse that he was telling the truth but she just waved him in.

    It was actually much easier than he thought it would be, he rounded the corner, hoping Alan's friends weren't there.

    Edith Upwards on
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Sky stops, staring at the announcement.

    Well lookie here, destiny provides once again.

    Sky enter the building, looking around to find her way to the proper room. She stands in front of the door for a few moments, and then opens it.

    Hermenegilde on
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "If we knew that, son, we wouldn't be trying to find out." The officer continues his investigation, before setting down the pen and offering his visitor a measuring look. "All we know is they're happening at night, and kids have been going out at all hours without anyone keeping an eye on them. Seems like it's just asking for something bad to happen."

    "At night, I see," I said dumbly. In truth, it was information I already knew, being in the paper, but I had to keep up this image as long as possible. Which, truth be told, was beginning to wear on me. Keeping it up like this made me feel fairly ridiculous. I was playing this entirely by ear. If this failed, well, there were other contingencies, other methods.

    I sat myself down on the chair in front of the desk, trying to seem as friendly and curious as possible. I looked for something, anything, that could tell me about this man, and what he was so obsessed with, according to his aura anyway. I tried to study his face in a glance, searching for some emotion I could push. I tried looking at the papers he was so furiously setting his pen loose on before I went in. Maybe this was related to the disappearance cases? I tried probing this.

    "You seem to be troubled, sir. Do the disappearances bother you so much, or is it something else?"

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Alazull wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »

    "It's open! ...No, that's not the edition I asked for!" The upbeat voice lowers in mid-sentence, as if occupied in another conversation. "Yes, I know that's the revised version. We explicitly requested the earlier edition.

    Because it's more relevant to the course we're planning. I know it's not out of print, so don't try to tell me that it is."

    Robert opened the door and walked into the room, trying to do so with some modicum of grace. He kept reminding himself to act natural and not to let himself get nervous. After all, who wanted to hire some boy who would fidget in anxiety for anything? He stood there for a few minutes, before impatiently clearing his throat in an attempt to grab Ms. Fields attention. After all, he still wanted to try to sign up for that science class and have ample time to get some dinner.

    Behind the door is a small office with more bookshelf space crammed into it than one should have room for, but somehow, its occupant managed. A formally dressed woman can be seen perusing an open textbook with one hand, and keeping a wireless phone to her ear with the other. "Two weeks is fourteen days too long, sir. I expect better from you based on our past dealings. I'll allow a week, nothing more. We'll finish this conversation later." The phone was hung up sharply, and the bespectacled woman turned a cheerier focus upon the visitor. "Ah, hello! Have a seat please, I'll be just a moment. Here about the opening, right?" Quick to assume, maybe, but why else would someone visit on a weekend?

    Sky stops, staring at the announcement.

    Well lookie here, destiny provides once again.

    Sky enter the building, looking around to find her way to the proper room. She stands in front of the door for a few moments, and then opens it.

    The classroom could easily be mistaken for a horticulturist's lab more than a science class, considering the vast amount of plantlife hanging down the center of the room. One of these plants is currently being tended to by a labcoated man, who doesn't appear to notice his guest.

    darksteel wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "If we knew that, son, we wouldn't be trying to find out." The officer continues his investigation, before setting down the pen and offering his visitor a measuring look. "All we know is they're happening at night, and kids have been going out at all hours without anyone keeping an eye on them. Seems like it's just asking for something bad to happen."

    "At night, I see," I said dumbly. In truth, it was information I already knew, being in the paper, but I had to keep up this image as long as possible. Which, truth be told, was beginning to wear on me. Keeping it up like this made me feel fairly ridiculous. I was playing this entirely by ear. If this failed, well, there were other contingencies, other methods.

    I sat myself down on the chair in front of the desk, trying to seem as friendly and curious as possible. I looked for something, anything, that could tell me about this man, and what he was so obsessed with, according to his aura anyway. I tried to study his face in a glance, searching for some emotion I could push. I tried looking at the papers he was so furiously setting his pen loose on before I went in. Maybe this was related to the disappearance cases? I tried probing this.

    "You seem to be troubled, sir. Do the disappearances bother you so much, or is it something else?"

    "I didn't ask you to sit. But you obviously want to talk, so we'll talk." The officer ceased his examination, and sat back with his full attention upon his visitor.
    Supernal Vision, Wits+Occult+Prime

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2098620/

    6d10 → [3,9,5,9,2,10], 10 again: 1d10 → [6], 3 successes

    "You obviously know more than you're letting on, so why don't we start with what you know. Your name, for starters."

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    After getting the cards signed Joshua went to the hospital, flashing a bag full of cards to the staff at the first desk he asked where Alan Reynolds was, so he could give him some cards, he raised his bag to show the nurse that he was telling the truth but she just waved him in.

    It was actually much easier than he thought it would be, he rounded the corner, hoping Alan's friends weren't there.

    Just outside the room is a police officer, tending to a book. The man is not absorbed enough by the text to ignore the man approaching the room, and he moves to halt his progress. "Hold it, family and friends only. What's your business?" And what made this kid so popular? It wasn't like he was the only one worth visiting, at least not that he knew.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Behind the door is a small office with more bookshelf space crammed into it than one should have room for, but somehow, its occupant managed. A formally dressed woman can be seen perusing an open textbook with one hand, and keeping a wireless phone to her ear with the other. "Two weeks is fourteen days too long, sir. I expect better from you based on our past dealings. I'll allow a week, nothing more. We'll finish this conversation later." The phone was hung up sharply, and the bespectacled woman turned a cheerier focus upon the visitor. "Ah, hello! Have a seat please, I'll be just a moment. Here about the opening, right?" Quick to assume, maybe, but why else would someone visit on a weekend?


    "Why yes, yes I am ma'am," he said while easing into the chair proffered. He smiled politely and leaned forward to offer his hand for a handshake. "My name is Robert Noble, and I'm a new student at the college. Seeing as how y'all look like you could use a pair of good hands around here, and I needed money for books, I figured we could do each other a good turn." He almost cringed at how direct he was being, but he also had the idea that this was a woman who valued her time. No way was he losing a job because he was too slow on the uptake.

    Alazull on
  • HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User
    edited June 2009
    Sky puts on her best smile. Casting her "meet people" improvised spell.

    "Hello sir, would you happen to be doctor Landing ?"

    Hermenegilde on
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "I didn't ask you to sit. But you obviously want to talk, so we'll talk." The officer ceased his examination, and sat back with his full attention upon his visitor.
    Supernal Vision, Wits+Occult+Prime

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2098620/

    6d10 → [3,9,5,9,2,10], 10 again: 1d10 → [6], 3 successes

    "You obviously know more than you're letting on, so why don't we start with what you know. Your name, for starters."

    So the charade was up. I gave a sigh of equal parts relief and frustration. A shame that I had to be less subtle, but at least I don't have to act all proper now. I should have known better than to pull one over a Mage; nothing gets past these people. His eyes had been studying me intently ever since I first spoke. I decided to return the favor, while raising my voice to declare my intent.

    "Since we both know what each other is now, there's no more use in hiding it. I am Claise, newest Proximus of the Septimus Dynasty. If you know that name, then surely you know what I am here for. Your emotions betray you, sir Mage, and I know that your mind remains fixed on these disappearances. Let me help you. And if not you, then someone who my skills would be of use to. If you know anything about this case, anything unnatural, I would have you tell me. Even if this is not a case of the supernatural, it is surely a hunt against some evil, and my skills would be useful in the hunt. So, am I in or out?"

    I give him the best fixed stare and menacing glare I could muster. I just hope I could convince him. Instinctively, I reach for the knife behind my jacket, just to feel its comforting hilt, but my hand grabs air. Dammit. If only I knew the police station was this understaffed, I would have come armed and prepared.

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Alazull wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Behind the door is a small office with more bookshelf space crammed into it than one should have room for, but somehow, its occupant managed. A formally dressed woman can be seen perusing an open textbook with one hand, and keeping a wireless phone to her ear with the other. "Two weeks is fourteen days too long, sir. I expect better from you based on our past dealings. I'll allow a week, nothing more. We'll finish this conversation later." The phone was hung up sharply, and the bespectacled woman turned a cheerier focus upon the visitor. "Ah, hello! Have a seat please, I'll be just a moment. Here about the opening, right?" Quick to assume, maybe, but why else would someone visit on a weekend?


    "Why yes, yes I am ma'am," he said while easing into the chair proffered. He smiled politely and leaned forward to offer his hand for a handshake. "My name is Robert Noble, and I'm a new student at the college. Seeing as how y'all look like you could use a pair of good hands around here, and I needed money for books, I figured we could do each other a good turn." He almost cringed at how direct he was being, but he also had the idea that this was a woman who valued her time. No way was he losing a job because he was too slow on the uptake.

    "Splendid!" Both hands clapped the book shut before replacing it within the sole empty position upon the bookshelf. Colleen settled into the opposite seat, watching her guest with a patient, bespectacled gaze. "So, Mr. Noble, why might you be ideal for the position? You possess good organizational skills, I trust?"
    Casting Aura Perception on Robert, Wits+Empathy+Mind

    9d10.hitsopen(8,10) → [2,2,2,2,4,6,5,8,9], 2 successes

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2100318/
    Sky puts on her best smile. Casting her "meet people" improvised spell.

    "Hello sir, would you happen to be doctor Landing ?"

    It took a moment for the middle-aged professor to abandon the object of his studies, after which he glanced away from the hanging plant to the visitor.

    "Right you are, my dear. I don't believe I've seen you in class, so perhaps you're interested in the course?"

    Just when he had begun to lose hope that any would express an interest. Maybe the day was looking up.
    darksteel wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "I didn't ask you to sit. But you obviously want to talk, so we'll talk." The officer ceased his examination, and sat back with his full attention upon his visitor.
    Supernal Vision, Wits+Occult+Prime

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2098620/

    6d10 → [3,9,5,9,2,10], 10 again: 1d10 → [6], 3 successes

    "You obviously know more than you're letting on, so why don't we start with what you know. Your name, for starters."

    So the charade was up. I gave a sigh of equal parts relief and frustration. A shame that I had to be less subtle, but at least I don't have to act all proper now. I should have known better than to pull one over a Mage; nothing gets past these people. His eyes had been studying me intently ever since I first spoke. I decided to return the favor, while raising my voice to declare my intent.

    "Since we both know what each other is now, there's no more use in hiding it. I am Claise, newest Proximus of the Septimus Dynasty. If you know that name, then surely you know what I am here for. Your emotions betray you, sir Mage, and I know that your mind remains fixed on these disappearances. Let me help you. And if not you, then someone who my skills would be of use to. If you know anything about this case, anything unnatural, I would have you tell me. Even if this is not a case of the supernatural, it is surely a hunt against some evil, and my skills would be useful in the hunt. So, am I in or out?"

    I give him the best fixed stare and menacing glare I could muster. I just hope I could convince him. Instinctively, I reach for the knife behind my jacket, just to feel its comforting hilt, but my hand grabs air. Dammit. If only I knew the police station was this understaffed, I would have come armed and prepared.

    "I'm all too familiar with your kind, Hunter. I am not one to refuse offered help with a case as unusual as this, but I am justified in questioning your motives. Whatever they may be, before you get in over your head, I'll tell you this, Claise:

    This case is as supernatural as they come."
    Casting Detect Substance on Claise, Wits+Composure+Matter

    8d10.hitsopen(8,10) → [1,3,6,[10, 3],1,9,[10, 8],3], 4 successes

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2100337/

    Searching for metallic objects.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Just outside the room is a police officer, tending to a book. The man is not absorbed enough by the text to ignore the man approaching the room, and he moves to halt his progress. "Hold it, family and friends only. What's your business?" And what made this kid so popular? It wasn't like he was the only one worth visiting, at least not that he knew.

    Shit, shit, shit. Stay cool man, stay cool!

    Every single bone is Joshua's body is still, his heartbeat slows, in that one second his mouth opens, unbidden.

    "Well, I'm bringing some cards in, evreebuddy's pretty shook up about Alan, hoping he'll get better before projects. I want to bring in his homework later, maybe buy him a good meal when he gets released.

    "Can I go in, or should I just leave the cards with you?"

    I shouldn't have said that, SHIT.

    Edith Upwards on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Just outside the room is a police officer, tending to a book. The man is not absorbed enough by the text to ignore the man approaching the room, and he moves to halt his progress. "Hold it, family and friends only. What's your business?" And what made this kid so popular? It wasn't like he was the only one worth visiting, at least not that he knew.

    Shit, shit, shit. Stay cool man, stay cool!

    Every single bone is Joshua's body is still, his heartbeat slows, in that one second his mouth opens, unbidden.

    "Well, I'm bringing some cards in, evreebuddy's pretty shook up about Alan, hoping he'll get better before projects. I want to bring in his homework later, maybe buy him a good meal when he gets released.

    "Can I go in, or should I just leave the cards with you?"

    I shouldn't have said that, SHIT.

    The officer gives the cards a passive look, before waving the card-bearer in. "Go on, but I don't think homework'll be doing him any good for a while. It's not a pretty picture, kid."

    With that, the patrolman resumes his reading.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Josh goes around the corner, muttering thanks to the officer.

    He begins taking cards out of their bag and placing them on the nearest desk.

    "Hey, Alan, you okay man?"

    Without waiting for a response Josh peaks at the chart.

    Edith Upwards on
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »

    "Splendid!" Both hands clapped the book shut before replacing it within the sole empty position upon the bookshelf. Colleen settled into the opposite seat, watching her guest with a patient, bespectacled gaze. "So, Mr. Noble, why might you be ideal for the position? You possess good organizational skills, I trust?"
    Casting Aura Perception on Robert, Wits+Empathy+Mind

    9d10.hitsopen(8,10) → [2,2,2,2,4,6,5,8,9], 2 successes

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2100318/

    "Well, to be frank ma'am, yes I do. I've been blessed with a mind like a steel trap, and the intelligence to put it to good use. I'm also a hard worker and don't believe in slacking off until a job is done, and am willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Of course, I also expect fair recompense for my services. Once you see me in action, you should realize that I'm worth every penny."

    He was almost breathless after his little speech. It made him feel like he was selling a car, or talking some hapless chump into a warranty, more than having a job interview. But then again, he rest assured knowing that even if he came across as a pompous ass in this interview, this lady wasn't finding anyone better than him. She might not know it yet, but in Robert's opinion, she was looking at the best man for the job. Thinking that, he unconciously flexed, showing off his well-developed musculature. He caught himself almost immediately, but just flashed her a smile, attempting to radiate as much confidence as possible.

    As a matter of fact, he caught himself looking her up and down. He had always been a fan of the naughty librarian fantasy. He even had the idea to examine her aura with his Supernal Vision, just for shits and giggles...

    Scrutinizing Nature: Intelligence (3) + Occult (-3 unskilled) + 1 for supernal vision = 1 die

    1d10.hitsopen(8,10)=0 Failure.

    Alazull on
  • darksteeldarksteel Registered User
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    "I'm all too familiar with your kind, Hunter. I am not one to refuse offered help with a case as unusual as this, but I am justified in questioning your motives. Whatever they may be, before you get in over your head, I'll tell you this, Claise:

    This case is as supernatural as they come."
    Casting Detect Substance on Claise, Wits+Composure+Matter

    8d10.hitsopen(8,10) → [1,3,6,[10, 3],1,9,[10, 8],3], 4 successes

    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2100337/

    Searching for metallic objects.

    "If it truly is a monster of some sort, then you will find no shortage of enthusiasm from me."

    I relax a little, seeing as the Mage seems willing to cooperate, thankfully. The last thing I need is to make an enemy out of this man.

    "I too, am not stupid to turn away allies, and what better allies than an Awakened? And yet allies must also share resources and information. If we are to be such, then tell me everything you know about the disappearances. In return, I will investigate as best I can, and I will be your weapon, should you need me."

    I felt as if I needed some sort of permission from my family to make this pledge, but didn't they tell me to do as I felt necessary for the situation? And anyway, what is the Septimus Dynasty but an ally to all Magi? My skills were at this man's service, at least for now.

    "Also, I must confess to an ignorance in local Mage politics. Does the Consilium have any say on this matter? Do you represent any particular order?"

    darksteel on
    shikisig6-1.jpg
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, having "found" some good information on the net, Niall decides the no-legwork portion of this investigation is finally over. He gets up, showers, and dresses himself in a pair of dark blue pants and a white polo shirt. Before leaving he pulls up a list of all the flower shops nearby to his house and the hospital where the victims are being treated.

    Cruising around town, Niall looks in on the flower shops on his list and tries to find one that's empty inside but that also has people around it, preferably with a nice little alleyway.

    Delmain on
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    Josh goes around the corner, muttering thanks to the officer.

    He begins taking cards out of their bag and placing them on the nearest desk.

    "Hey, Alan, you okay man?"

    Without waiting for a response Josh peaks at the chart.

    The patient is as advertised; catatonic. The student continues to stare at the ceiling with a stare that may as well be blind for all the life behind it.

    "Dark... night... shadow... theft...." The barely audible murmurs come and go, with no awareness of the visitor's presence.


    The chart shows that the patient has been hospitalized for several days, with no change in his vitals.

    Alazull wrote: »
    "Well, to be frank ma'am, yes I do. I've been blessed with a mind like a steel trap, and the intelligence to put it to good use. I'm also a hard worker and don't believe in slacking off until a job is done, and am willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Of course, I also expect fair recompense for my services. Once you see me in action, you should realize that I'm worth every penny."

    He was almost breathless after his little speech. It made him feel like he was selling a car, or talking some hapless chump into a warranty, more than having a job interview. But then again, he rest assured knowing that even if he came across as a pompous ass in this interview, this lady wasn't finding anyone better than him. She might not know it yet, but in Robert's opinion, she was looking at the best man for the job. Thinking that, he unconciously flexed, showing off his well-developed musculature. He caught himself almost immediately, but just flashed her a smile, attempting to radiate as much confidence as possible.

    As a matter of fact, he caught himself looking her up and down. He had always been a fan of the naughty librarian fantasy. He even had the idea to examine her aura with his Supernal Vision, just for shits and giggles...

    Scrutinizing Nature: Intelligence (3) + Occult (-3 unskilled) + 1 for supernal vision = 1 die

    1d10.hitsopen(8,10)=0 Failure.

    "I... see. Well, you are certainly enthusiastic. Still, this is a part-time position, so I should inform you that wages will not be significant. However, for what is lacking in that respect, there will be a considerable amount of rare information at your disposal, as I traffic with innumerable texts and documents of an antiquated nature.

    Let us dispense with talk of work ethics for a moment. Tell me, where do your interests lie in the occult?" She sat back, paying no mind to the nature of his attentions, resting her arms on either side with a look that was of the utmost sincerity.
    darksteel wrote: »
    "If it truly is a monster of some sort, then you will find no shortage of enthusiasm from me."

    I relax a little, seeing as the Mage seems willing to cooperate, thankfully. The last thing I need is to make an enemy out of this man.

    "I too, am not stupid to turn away allies, and what better allies than an Awakened? And yet allies must also share resources and information. If we are to be such, then tell me everything you know about the disappearances. In return, I will investigate as best I can, and I will be your weapon, should you need me."

    I felt as if I needed some sort of permission from my family to make this pledge, but didn't they tell me to do as I felt necessary for the situation? And anyway, what is the Septimus Dynasty but an ally to all Magi? My skills were at this man's service, at least for now.

    "Also, I must confess to an ignorance in local Mage politics. Does the Consilium have any say on this matter? Do you represent any particular order?"

    A Sleepwalker offering assistance. Well... better than nothing. "I'll be forthcoming. Information is sparse at best. Whoever's behind this has taken pains to keep their profile low. I suspect they're Awakened, just based on how hard their trail has been to follow. Based on testimony from the victims... if it can be called that... the perpetrator is operating at night. Beyond that, I know little beyond tracking what happens as it occurs."

    At the mention of the Consilium, the officer tenses briefly. Not a pleasant subject.

    "The Consilium in this region is what you could call fractured, at best. More of a formality. Each representative of an order in the area serve their own interests, first and foremost. I, for one, fall in with the Arrow... yet as with the others, I have my own priorities to tend to. At the moment, the foremost is keeping this campus safe from unwanted intrusion. And at present, that seems to be a considerable threat."

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Delmain wrote: »
    Hmm, having "found" some good information on the net, Niall decides the no-legwork portion of this investigation is finally over. He gets up, showers, and dresses himself in a pair of dark blue pants and a white polo shirt. Before leaving he pulls up a list of all the flower shops nearby to his house and the hospital where the victims are being treated.

    Cruising around town, Niall looks in on the flower shops on his list and tries to find one that's empty inside but that also has people around it, preferably with a nice little alleyway.

    There is a small outdoor booth not far from the campus grounds offering an assortment of bouquets and single flowers, located on the outskirts of the residental district. It is presently tended by a young man, likely a student working part-time, as he seems uninterested in the nature of his work.

    Not long after Niall's arrival, a young brunette approaches the booth, appraising a selection of carnations. "Tell me, what would a dozen run?" The teenager gives the worker an appraisive look, adjusting the backpack situated across her shoulder. It seems heavy in weight, likely containing a half dozen books.

    The worker gives a disinterested shrug. "Ten bucks."

    She frowns at the response, and shifts the satchel to her right, seeking out the appropriate amount.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Walking up next to the brunette, Niall grabs the worker's attention. "Hey, you do deliveries?"

    Delmain on
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Delmain wrote: »
    Walking up next to the brunette, Niall grabs the worker's attention. "Hey, you do deliveries?"

    "Not often, but yeah, they can be arranged." The worker shifts his attention over to the man. "Depends on what you're needing, I could make a call or two."

    "I have nine." A five and four ones come into view, offered from her right hand.

    "Then you're out of luck, sister." He ignored the girl, and kept his attention on the man, who seemed like the more prepared customer.

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Pulling his wallet out, he hands the boy a twenty.

    "Ten's for her flowers, the other ten's for you. I need a couple bouquets sent to the hospital. The recipients can't know it's me."

    Delmain on
    syndalis wrote: »
    Apple is a terrible company.
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent The World on This SideRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The girl's expression appeared to darken for a moment, until she became aware of her benefactor's presence. Her expression isn't quite jubilant as she takes the bouquet, but appreciative. "Thanks." With that said to the man, she was soon gone in the direction of what appeared to be Gainesville Medical Center.


    "Not sure why you did that, but that's your business." He took the twenty, and eyed it briefly. "Add another ten. Who's it going to?"

    cj iwakura on
    lPeK6xY.png
Sign In or Register to comment.