Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DVD Burners

WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
I'm looking to purchase a DVD burner in order to um, back up my movies and was looking for some suggestions.

Also, I watch my movies on an Xbox 360, do I have to make sure to purchase certain kinds of burnable DvD's in order for them to be compatable on the 360?

PierceNeck wrote: »
People still do the anal thing?
Wavechaser on

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Unless you are talking BluRay burners I am pretty sure at this point its all pretty much the same.

In general you can't go wrong with Samsung. They tend to be a little more rigid in construction.

I would recommend against BenQ. I had one that ate itself alive after 3 years of service.

Jasconius on
    Try EVE Online with my referral code, and I'll like you a little bit: https://www.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=86622db9-a6f9-41e8-b846-c305f625b55b