As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

---ComicBook Cards For Sale---

Doctor PainDoctor Pain Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Graphic Violence
hello there, i got some trading cards that have been with me for too long.

now i dont know much about comics or the trading cards that are assosiated with them, all i know is my dad passed down some pretty good looking cards to me.

these are all in basically mint condition, im not nesecerally here to sell them, but also to see if there worth anything!

so anyways heres the first set, i think these look the best of em all, its all DC characters, this is 1992 Series I with 180 cards, i have 100 of the first cards...

it goes down like this:

it has a Hero Heritage that goes from golden age to modern age.
bluebeatlefront1mx2.jpg
(back)
bbback1ov5.jpg
bbfront2ph2.jpg
bbfront3zn4.jpg

so thats it for those, if anyone knows anything about how much they can be worth, any information is welcome.

[/b]

I FUCKING HATE SIGNATURES.
Doctor Pain on

• Options
    AntibodiesAntibodies Used to live in a psychic city. Never knew what would happen in a day. Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Oh yea, I had some of these. But I was always a Marvel kid so when I came across the DC cards I was totally weirded out, probably because the only card I had was some kinda goddam green eggplant looking Green Lantern- I imagined that was pretty typical for DC and knew my Gambit and Slapstick Marvel Cards were vastly superior. Little did I know that a decade later Doop would come along and change my perspective on green eggplant doods.

Did that series even have fucking Booster Cards? Holofoils and Cels and shit?

I still have all mine in binders:
    Marvel Masterpieces 92, 93, 94
    Marvel Universe 91,92, 93
    Xmen 93, 94, 95, 96
    Spiderman 93

Cards are cool, not worth a damn thing these days though. Even complete sets only go for like $20. But I had a helluva time trading and collecting and tracking them all down with my friends, ridin' bikes to gas stations and playing board games at comic shops.

Antibodies on
    XBL: thetinwoodsman
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    For Sale threads aren't really allowed, but if you really want money, PM Munch

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Munch will pay for all kinds of crazy shit. :winky:

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    I have some of these too. And a ton of the Marvel ones. Going to dump them all soon enough.

Squashua on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Bad Karma wrote:

Which reminds me, you free this weekend sugarlips?

Munch on
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Munch wrote:
    Bad Karma wrote:

Which reminds me, you free this weekend sugarlips?

Yeah, but this time I'm going to be Batman, and you can be Catwoman.

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Options
    robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Didn't trading cards dramatically plummet in value some time ago, or was that just sports based cards?

robosagogo on
  • Options
    KumaKuma Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    i remember having these, but the ones i really dug were the painted marvel ones, i believe they were done by fleer ultra

Kuma on
    f7v9h.jpg
  • Options
    Doctor PainDoctor Pain Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    shit

yah, i also heard that these cards were worthless, but this was 4 years ago, some guy in a comic shop said they had to throw a bunch of these out cause they werent selling.

oh well...

Doctor Pain on
    I FUCKING HATE SIGNATURES.
  • Options
    robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    You can still enjoy them for their aesthetic value and keep them in good condition so your great great great grandchildren can try their luck.

robosagogo on
This discussion has been closed.