As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SOLVED] domain should be EVERYONEELSESgamercard.net

ascannerlightlyascannerlightly Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
so i tried to register for mcg a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. i received the initial email, but never the pm on xbl forums. when i try to re-register, i'm told the gamertag is already in use.
This GamerTag has not been fully activated!
You must perform Validation of your GamerTag before you can change your password and full instructions are provided to you when you log in.

If you truly have forgotten the password to your registration attempt, please contact admin [@at] mygamercard [.dot] net where we remove your registration attempt so you can start over.
it's coming up on three weeks since i emailed this admin person (whose very existence is debatable).

so my question is: are there any other gamercard services out there? preferably ones admin'd by someone who checks their email more frequently than once a month??

armedroberty.jpg
ascannerlightly on