As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blueprint paper notebook

voldaranvoldaran Registered User regular
edited August 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I want just that, A notebook filled with blueprint paper, or just blue colored paper. or any color other then white. Google fails me

try out my new game on Android Market! graBLOX
voldaran on

• Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    voldaran wrote: »
    I want just that, A notebook filled with blueprint paper, or just blue colored paper. or any color other then white. Google fails me

Sorry, unlikely. That old blue-colored blueprint paper was actually specially treated paper that large format plotters used. Nobody uses that method of printing anymore, everything has moved to conventional laser or high-end inkjet large format printers.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    closest I've seen are these

Usagi on
  • Options
    MaLibuMaLibu Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    standard notebook size?

etsy.com is pretty good at finding weird stuff. and even if you don't find it, you can do a custom order.

MaLibu on
  • Options
    RUNN1NGMANRUNN1NGMAN Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Well, you could get some engineering workpads. I used them all the time in college for math classes. They are blank on the front but have a grid printed on the back that shows through faintly. Pretty much the perfect compromise between lined and unlined notebook paper. Also, green, not white.

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesSearch?searchkey=engineering+pad&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&fromUrl=home

edit: damn, beated while I looked for the link!

RUNN1NGMAN on