Options

[Interest/Recruiting] Specialty Games

tunglashrtunglashr Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Critical Failures
I am in the Seattle area and not currently working. I am looking for others who have an interest in GW Specialty games lines. These include Necromunda, Mordheim, Epic, Blood Bowl, Battlefleet Gothic, Space Hulk and probably a bunch of others that escape my mind at the moment.

No purchase necessary! I own them all, with tons of figs, enough for everyone. I just want to meet some new people, play some games, and have some fun.

DISCLAIMER: This is my first post, so while I have read the rules and browsed some forum topics, if my etiquette is somehow sub-optimal, please let me know and I will work to correct the issue on future posts.

Thanks for reading!

tunglashr on

• Options
    HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I used to play Necromunda all the time. Great game. Can't help you much due to my being at the other end of the world !

Funny fact : One of my ex-girlfriends took off with my Escher gang. Go figure.

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Sorry man -- I'd love to play some BFG, but like Hermenegilde I'm not exactly local. Good luck with the search though.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Options
    WasabiBeanWasabiBean Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm in the area and interested. I've played Blood Bowl and the computer version of Space Hulk (Waaayy back circa 1995). I know a couple of game friendly places to play - one in West Seattle and one in Greenlake - both with very nice beer selection. Might be able to scare up one ot two other players as well...

WasabiBean on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    WasabiBean wrote: »
    I'm in the area and interested. I've played Blood Bowl and the computer version of Space Hulk (Waaayy back circa 1995). I know a couple of game friendly places to play - one in West Seattle and one in Greenlake - both with very nice beer selection. Might be able to scare up one ot two other players as well...

Awesome! I am also in west Seattle. I have space here, but if you prefer a more neutral place, thats fine too. When is good for a meet up?

tunglashr on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm usually busy Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri nights. So Mon nights or Sat all day are best for me.

WasabiBean on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm usually busy Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri nights. So Mon nights or Sat all day are best for me.

Would Sunday afternoon/evening work? My girlfriend works 4-10 so thats a perfect time for me to do this stuff.

What games would you like to play? We might be able to get a Blood Bowl league going if you know a couple people, I know 2 others, and if you do as well thats 6.

tunglashr on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Sundays are ok. Sometimes I play poker on Sunday, 3-6:30, but we can work it out. I've notified a couple of people who may be interested. If they are they will post here...

I'm open to playing any of those. I'm not familiar with most.

WasabiBean on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Sundays are ok. Sometimes I play poker on Sunday, 3-6:30, but we can work it out. I've notified a couple of people who may be interested. If they are they will post here...

I'm open to playing any of those. I'm not familiar with most.

How about we meet this Sunday and chat a little? We can figure out all the details and just relax and have fun.

tunglashr on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Okiedoke. Looks like the people I mentioned are lacking in ethusiasm. Meet at the Bev around 7:30 for beer?

S

P.S. semi-bump

WasabiBean on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Okiedoke. Looks like the people I mentioned are lacking in ethusiasm. Meet at the Bev around 7:30 for beer?

S

P.S. semi-bump

Ok, I can do that. Is the Bev this bar in West Seattle? If so, where is it?

tunglashr on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    WasabiBean on