As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thank You, Penny Arcade

lsdtrailslsdtrails Registered User new member
edited May 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
This forum seems as good a place as any other to post this message.

I would simply like to thank all those associated with Penny Arcade, especially Mike and Jerry.

Too often, this world just seems hopeless -- rife with despair and suffering. However, I can always turn to Penny Arcade for a necessary glimpse into a euphoric realm of hilarity and absurdity. Even as I laugh at the beautifully written and crafted comics, I feel the desperation slide from my soul for a sacred moment. Such a gift as they possess is rare, and I applaud them for their continued dedication.

I thank you all, with utmost sincerity.

-M. J. Higgs

(lsdtrails)

lsdtrails on

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mike and Jerry don't read the forums. You might want to try emailing them.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Toxin01Toxin01 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    What he said, and I'll just go ahead and warn you, thats a very nice message, but this thread will get locked most likely.

Toxin01 on
    Aiden Baail: Level 1 Swordmage: 19 AC 14 Fort 15 Ref 13 Will (Curse Of The Black Pearls)
    GM: Rusty Chains (DH Ongoing)
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2009
    What they said.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.