As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minor display glitch

japanjapan Registered User regular
I clicked on the "Forum Administration" link on the top of the page, and got this:

oddyd0.png

Which doesn't look right, Opera 9.1 on Ubuntu if it's relevant, but it looks like the page template isn't complete or something.

japan on

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    Mine looks the same way in Firefox 1.5.0.10, minus that black line under the text that seems to be at issue.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I think the black line is the border of the box that usually contains the list of moderators, which the forum display pages usually have, it just doesn't contain anything.

All the other topic category pages (On topic forums, Chat forums, etc.) do the same thing. My money's on the page template.

japan on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, it looks like the template isn't set up to differentiate between topic categories and the actual forum thread listings.

Is the moderators box new? I don't remember seeing that before. If so, cool, we needed that.

jothki on