As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm new and I want to talk about the Red Hood....

kill_yr_idolskill_yr_idols Registered User regular
edited September 2009 in Graphic Violence
This is my first post and, since there isn't anywhere else, I plunge myself into the deep end.

So, my question is, who is the new Red Hood?

At the end of Batman and Robin #3 (which was fairly excellent, I might add), one of Professor Pyg's minions was confronted by A Red Hood?

Now, as I understand it, Jason Todd, the last owner of the Hood, is dead, following Battle of the Cowl #3. I suspect he isn't REALLY dead, knowing what I know about DC, but I doubt he's the current Hood.

So who is it? Surely not the Joker, he's purposely AWOL from what I can tell, and it's not Clayface impersonating Todd again, clearly.

Could be Stepha...no, wait, she's the new Batgirl...

Thoughts? Corrections? Amendations?

kill_yr_idols on

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Welcome! Check out the The Rules Thread first.

It's different here than at Newsarama or CBR, we kind of lump all things about a certain character in their respective threads. Your question would be asked in a place like the Batman Thread.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2009
    Yep! Welcome to the forums, but definitely take the advice offered in Texiken's post there.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2009
    thanks texiken. you are a texi-can.

he is correct, but please stick around!

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Options
    kill_yr_idolskill_yr_idols Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Duly noted everybody. This thread will hopefully now die.

Now I feel accustomed to the forum, consider this my first and last e-faux-pas.

kill_yr_idols on
This discussion has been closed.