As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Random Stuff

The jatsmanThe jatsman __BANNED USERS regular
edited January 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Well this looks like the Forum and the thread for me, nothing I like more than a good debate, so just a place for Random Stuff, if you can't find the "right" thread for it, or it's good, but not good enough for it's own thread then stick it in here, we will be here, the Chameleon and me, with a bit of philosophy, and a few jokes perhaps ...

usbchameleonani.gif

Just Random, see......

and where anything is possible....

juggler.gif

The jatsman on

• Options
    The jatsmanThe jatsman __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    I'll start then... Would that be the ultimate betrayal you think, when we have reached that point, as research surges ahead, with some experts predicting that within a hundred years we will all be living to 180, and to sate the no doubt increasing demand for the younger woman, the technology has caught up too, and the pleasure androids are rolled off the assembly line, delivered to your door, only to find, some years later, something vibrating hidden in the back of her draw, and then a little while after, finding yourself on the internet complaining "my robot girlfriend has just dumped me"

robotgirl.jpg

The jatsman on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2010
    Umm.

No.

Lurk more before starting a thread so you know what kinds of threads we have here.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.