Options

In Plain Sight - Season 3

gollygeegollygee Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Mary and Marshall are back this Wednesday! (Note the new night)

Plus it gets better... Donnie Wahlberg of NKOTB fame is guesting on the premiere!!

Shakira's hips are incapable of premeditated deception.
gollygee on

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Really, no one?

Just a reminder that this premieres TONIGHT on USA at 10 pm... I will def be there.

gollygee on
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'll watch it, I got into it a bit waiting for Burn Notice to start back up and I wanna see what they do with that cliffhanger from last season's ending.

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    It's basically a really well done Lifetime Channel show.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It's good, but not really engaging in the way that other USA shows tend to be. For me at least. It just seems kinda, I dunno, shallow, even compared to Psych or Burn Notice. I like it, and it's fun, but it doesn't make the cut for 'shows I will move away from the computer to devote my full attention to because I have to.'

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think the show's biggest problem is that Marshall is just a much more interesting, likeable character than Mary.

And was that even really a cliffhanger last season? I highly doubted they were going to kill off the main character. None the less I'll probably watch one of the dozen reruns USA is bound to air.

BTW, quality wise, this is how USA's original programing goes:

Burn Notice > Psych> Monk > The doctor one (I forget the name) > Law and Order: CI > In Plain Sight.

I'm sure White Collar goes somewhere in there, but haven't seen enough of it.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Did you watch last night? Marshall definitely had some bada$$ moments when he went to confront those guys. Love when he flashed his badge without even turning around...

gollygee on