As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Seeking Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Buddy/ies

benhamillbenhamill Registered User new member
edited April 2010 in Games and Technology
(I apologize if this is not the correct subforum. Of all the fora, this seemed the most appropriate to me. Please move me, if there's a better place. Thank you.)

So I played through Conviction's single player bit and, as was foretold, it was somewhat short. I hear awesome things about the Co-op campaign, but none of my gamer friends are all that into the Splinter Cell franchise, so I have no one to enjoy it with. Rather than simply trying my luck with random match-making on XBL, I thought I'd ask on here if anyone was also looking for someone to work through the Co-op story with.

I think it would probably maximize fun of both parties if we shared some beliefs about how to play the game. I generally prefer the sneaky approach and I get highly invested in the narrative, so I'm likely to want to stop and let some NPC deliver his entire soliloquy. Ideally, I'd like to play with someone who isn't afraid to spend some time sneaking about, assessing and maybe discussing possible options for the execution of whatever task is at hand.

I'm not really sure about scheduling or whatever. I am sometimes very busy, so that'll be something to play by ear. Also, you should probably be okay with me dropping the F-bomb in tense situations.

Man. I've never written a personal ad before and this ended up feeling like one. Very strange. Uh... Thanks.

Ben

benhamill on

• Options
    Rubix42Rubix42 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Please join our discussion in the Splinter Cell Conviction thread. Good place to chat about the game and meet co-op buddies.

Warning, we have not been marking spoilers in that thread.

Edit: thread linky

Splinter Cell thread

Rubix42 on
    signature goes here