As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Come see my huge [DUMP] NSFAnything

TamTam Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Artist's Corner
Ummm, the first five were drawn in ballpoint and the rest are pencil. On top of the usual critique I'd appreciate knowing what you personally like and don't like.

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2-1.jpg
1.jpg
Montage.jpg
Monsta.jpg
Master.jpg
dragocartoon.jpg

Tam on

• Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Wow these are really impressive. I love how simple but clear your renderings of human faces are.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Thanks, I think I draw human faces more than anything else and I've simplified some of the major angles over time. The 3/4 angle is still a bitch though because I never really place the eye behind the nose correctly.

Tam on
  • Options
    VirumVirum Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shit man. Your stuff rocks.

Virum on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yo, how old did you say you were? This stuff is rockin'!

Projeck on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    @Virum: Thanks, mang.
    @Project: 18

Tam on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I love how simple but clear your renderings of human faces are.

I love that too. I stared at a few of them for a few seconds, trying to figure it out. I still can't do that very well.

Excellent drawings, Tammy.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I love how simple but clear your renderings of human faces are.

I love that too. I stared at a few of them for a few seconds, trying to figure it out. I still can't do that very well.

Excellent drawings, Tammy.

Man, see, now everyone's going to think I'm a girl.
    Maybe I'd be a hot girl. That'd be cool.

Tam on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Heya Tam, love the work, it's very clean. By comparison all my sketches have such hesitant, spidery scribbles that you can't tell what's going on.

I'd love to see this stuff inked (as in, more than ballpoint pen) and coloured in - you've got some very steady hands there, I think you'd do an awesome job inking this stuff.

Brolo on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    Heya Tam, love the work, it's very clean. By comparison all my sketches have such hesitant, spidery scribbles that you can't tell what's going on.

I'd love to see this stuff inked (as in, more than ballpoint pen) and coloured in - you've got some very steady hands there, I think you'd do an awesome job inking this stuff.

The problem is patience. It's incredibly hard for me to sit there and carefully ink everything, and if I do it for too long, I'll get sick of the piece and won't want to color it in. Still, I'll try it because I should.

Tam on