As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NCAA 2011] Online Dynasty, now with emphasis on the nasty

BingarossoBingarosso Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Games and Technology
So, this is my first thread on here, be gentle, kind, use lube, etc.

So, NCAA 11 is out. This is an event that is highly anticipated for me.

This year there seems to be some major improvements in the Online Dynasty, particularly "offline" recruiting as well as Dynasty Wire.

I would love to get an Online 360 Dynasty going with PA'ers if there is interest.

I would defer commish duties to anyone with the experience/will to do so. I just wanted to start the topic up for conversation.

I've never done an online dynasty before, only solo, due to just not knowing enough people who play the game. This always struck me as a tragedy, and so I reach out to my favorite gaming community to find out if there are any interested parties.

LDN-text-with-logo1.png
Bingarosso on

• Options
    edited July 2010
    So I will only bump this once and only since, 24 hours after posting, it is on page 4 of these forums. If there is no interest, then so be it.

By the way...damn this game is buggy.

Bingarosso on
    LDN-text-with-logo1.png
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd be part of it as long as we're not choosing powerhouse teams

Veevee on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm a Rutgers Fan. I don't know what a powerhouse team is.

Bingarosso on
    LDN-text-with-logo1.png
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The game is virtually unplayable online; I have no problems with lag in any other games I play, on either console, yet no matter who my opponent is, my games lag online. Way to go, EA.

AuburnTiger on
    XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    The game is virtually unplayable online; I have no problems with lag in any other games I play, on either console, yet no matter who my opponent is, my games lag online. Way to go, EA.

I haven't had any problems at all, so I wouldn't be so quick to blame EA for your problems.
    Bingarosso wrote:
    I'm a Rutgers Fan. I don't know what a powerhouse team is.

powerhouse schools are basically any school rated 5 stars or higher, so like USC or Texas.

Veevee on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    EA's forums are flooded with complaints about online lag, and I don't have any friends who have been exempt either. It's not my connection.

AuburnTiger on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Weird, after 4 or 5 games against 4 or 5 different people I haven't had a single issue with lag.

Are you ps3 or 360?

Veevee on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Veevee wrote: »
    Weird, after 4 or 5 games against 4 or 5 different people I haven't had a single issue with lag.

Are you ps3 or 360?

PS3

AuburnTiger on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Me being 360 would probably be the difference then.

I guess you get what you pay for ;-)

Veevee on
  • Options
    JarhogJarhog Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    So does the Dynasty system work better then Madden's online franchise?

Some friends and myself used to play NFL2k5 a lot when we lived together we are hoping to start a online league and we are looking at our options. Does any one have any idea what would work better?

Jarhog on