As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-PAX Meetup From The Comfort Of Home? (Gamertag Swap Thread)

MrBartokomousMrBartokomous Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in PAX Archive
I find myself at home and on Live and lacking the critical mass to really get a good game of anything going, so I figured why not see if anyone else on the forum might be up for a game?

On Live I'm MrBartokomous, and if anyone would be up for:

Halo 3
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Monday Night Combat

Between now and the show, let's set up a match! I'm more or less available noon-midnight EST between now and Wednesday. If people want to organize their own games too, the more the merrier!

MrBartokomous on

• Options
    killtripkilltrip Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    sweet, I'm down for this!

gamertag: killtripp <--notice the two 'p's

I've been doing mainly Monday Night Combat lately.. and depending on the time of day, I'm unable to get on headsets.. mainly cause no one else in the house will leave me alone during the game, so if I'm talking to them, you'd hear it all lol

I also have MW2, but haven't played it in a while. But send a friend request, I'm down for XBLA Pax meetup :D

killtrip on
    twitter: @killtrip
  • Options
    CattAttackCattAttack Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    RM2112

Super Street Fighter IV is what I've been playing mostly.

Don't play too much else besides that.

CattAttack on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2010
    I don't know why we haven't had one of these threads before.

I'm MoeFwacky (big surprise, right?)

I've only been playing Monday Night Combat online recently, but other things will come along I'm sure. I also have Tekken 6, Castle Crashers and other stuff. Just look at my XBL profile, it's just easier that way.

Also, when is MS going to increase the friend list size? I haven't hit it yet, but I'm sure that will change.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    MrBartokomousMrBartokomous Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Alright,

Added Moe and Killtripp. Hope to see you guys online!

MrBartokomous on
  • Options
    Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Mine's Jenny Spaghetti but I don't play a lot of multiplayer-type games.

Jenny_Spaghetti on
  • Options
    TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought the exact same thing Moe (Why hadn't this thread been made already)

I am TeknoTronic everywhere. XBL/PSN/Steam etc.

Currently won't be playing much as I am in the middle of moving (with PAX smack dab in the middle of it) but I have a ton of PS3/PSN games (not big into sports games though) for XBL I have Gears, Red Dead, Castle Crashers and a few others and far too many games on my Steam account.

Haven't picked up MNC yet but I am sure that will be one of the next purchases after PAX/moving is complete.

Teknotronic on
  • Options
    ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Allentown, PARegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    My gt is zerohourhero, I wont be on until after pax though.

Im always down for MW2, BF:BC2, L4D2, and Monday night combat and any of the 900000000 multiplayer arcade games I have.

ZeroHourHero on
  • Options
    asleepypandaasleepypanda Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Mine is tehSleepyPanda

Lately I've been mostly playing Monday Night Combat. :)

asleepypanda on
    fss.png
  • Options
    beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    beta angel

I play some games.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Hah, MrBartokomous, I saw you in the lobby for Monday Night Combat, and instantly lost connection to host.. :P that sucked.. so I played Dragon Age.. :D

killtrip on
  • Options
    TeknotronicTeknotronic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Who else hopes there are PAX10 avatar shirts this year? I have (err uhh my avatar has) been wearing the PAX 09 shirt since redeeming the code last year and would absolutely LOVE to update it with a PAX10 :-)

Your gamercard forced me to go make one killtrip :-) very handy for threads like this.

Teknotronic on
  • Options
    mintyduckmintyduck Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    tackyduck on xbox and PS3 / mintyduck on steam

I don't really do FPS, but I love Castle Crashers and other stuff.

mintyduck on
  • Options
    jexballjexball Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    There was a PAX '09 avatar shirt and I missed it! How can this be? Oh well...I'm sporting the Child's Play shirt which is cooler since its green :-)

Jexball is the name and I play really random games. Didn't use to use the xbox too much other then movies, but have been playing a lot more lately.

jexball on
    Twitter = JexBall Steam = Jexball Xbox = Jexball
  • Options
    DarkshowersDarkshowers Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    Nice. My gamertag is in my sig though I don't know how much gaming I'll be able to get in between now and PAX.

Recently, I play Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter 2: HDRemix, Mortal Kombat and MW2.

Darkshowers on
    Ds3hsEH.png
  • Options
    xibalbaxibalba Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    XBL - I xibalba I

I'm mostly on L4D1, L4D2, Monday Night Combat. I have a whole slew of other games. Ill probably be on Dead Rising 2 Case Zero tonight but please feel free to shoot me a message to play something.

by the looks of it a lot of people have castle crashers anyone want to get together tonight and play???

im usually online around 8pm EST.

xibalba on
  • Options
    BelgandBelgand Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm Belgand everywhere except XBL where I dare not go.

I only do FPS on PC and my PC is... currently in a box until it gets fixed up properly and actually wants to POST.

Otherwise I'm often on PSN either at vaguely normal PST hours or normal GMT hours depending on whether I've beaten my body into submission and have found a way to sleep at night once again.

Belgand on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Just went through and added everybody.. I'm at work right now though lol.

Tekno, yes, I am direly hoping for some new avatar gear this year! I also haven't taken off my PAX09 shirt since last year. Codes worked great, since there was a male and female in each card, my wife got one too.. :D

Course, I have a few unopened cards left over from last year.. so maybe I can spread some love with them this year if no PAX10 gear comes out..

killtrip on
  • Options
    Bladed CicadaBladed Cicada Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I would be down to jump into a some games, now or whenever. Bladed Cicada is the tag on Live ( 'magine that.)

Up for L4D, L4D2, MW2, Border Lands, DR2 when it comes out, ton of XBLA Etc. Just check my games list.

Bladed Cicada on
  • Options
    SarahstraszaSarahstrasza Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't have gold membership at the moment but, when halo reach comes out i'll be around on my gamertag Sarahstrasza. My boyfriend is super competitive but I just like to mess around and have fun. I'm not nearly as good but, add me and we can hit up some reach in a few weeks!

Sarahstrasza on
  • Options
    RaymanRayman Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Great idea...I play when I can, work keeps me busy. Gamer tag is Rayzilla69.

Rayman on
This discussion has been closed.