As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[spoiler="subject"]

JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
We all hate it when there's a random spoiler in the middle of the page and nobody know wtf exactly it's spoiling.

[spoiler:e399d3432b]Stark dies lolo[/spoiler:e399d3432b]

What about putting in some code that puts the subject in the start, much like quote="author"?

Also applicable to realspoiler, of course.

whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
Jinnigan on

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2005
    It's more the author's fault for being a dumbass. I move that we get smart forumers instead.

...but it's not that bad an idea.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    It's not the worst idea, but I'd put it in the "too much work for not enough payback" pile.

Javen on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited December 2005
    I'd say the better idea would be for people to make sure label it themselves. It's easier than coming up with new posting code, and simpler to implement.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2005
    Yeah. Sorry dudes, but no new features are going to be implemented until Alpha's Boards 2.0 comes online.

Orikaeshigitae on
This discussion has been closed.