As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pax'06 Videos ahh what a complete BLAST

GodSinGodSin Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in PAX Archive
Well I know I had alot of fun last year... other then being stopped at the British Columbia Canada / Washington US Border for taking a picture of a Sign ... but come on its like a cross between Rob the robot (fron the NES days) and E.T.

incase you are thinking of coming down this year you might want to checkout some videos I took at last years PAX... btw whos brining the Big ball ? (preferably a plastic air filled type and no big ass heavy bean bag

My PAX '06 videos on Youtube

GodSin on

• Options
    ThelloThello Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    GodSin wrote: »
    btw whos brining the Big ball ? (preferably a plastic air filled type and no big ass heavy bean bag
    I honestly hope there's enough room to move around this time that it isn't necessary to bust that thing out. I also really hope we don't see ten thousand fucking balls flying around as a result of everyone bringing one this year.

Thanks for the link.

Thello on
  • Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    Magically_StoopidMagically_Stoopid Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I saw myself for a second on the first all hail the ball video, yay me.

But yeah what kind of video camera did you use? The videos came out better then I thought they would.

Magically_Stoopid on
    Crustyrailgun.gif
    My Wii numbers - 5427 1165 2806 1979
    ~PM me if you add me to your Wii Address book with your Wii numbers~
  • Options
    GodSinGodSin Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I used a HP 5.1 mp digital camera with a cracked LCD Screen so I had no idea what I Was shooting half the time lol

I have since upgraded to a Kodak 8.0mp Digital camera which also has a 8gig SDHC mem card :D so I will be able to take alot of pictures and videos and not worry about having to delete things :)

GodSin on
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=152469&fr=

2 hours long or so but its sat and sun of pax. :)

xxhennersxx on
This discussion has been closed.