As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where are our Blams?!?

ZamzeeZamzee Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
I think I speak on behalf of everyone, we want our Blams, they are awesome. Alliday???! however that was spelled...awesome...Please bring back more Blams, the break is killing me!!!! LoL.

-Z DAWGITTY DAWG DAWG....

But Fo Realz, Blamz!

Zamzee on

• Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    the hell is a blam

Gaddez on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    sorry i posted on wrong forum...Blams= Blamimations by Kris and Scott.

Zamzee on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    One, its been one week.

Two, Mike, Jerry, Scott, and Kris (Kris and Scott) do not read the forums. And in either case, this is not the venue for it. There are discussion threads in SE++ for PATV and the comic whenever they go up.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    yeah i was going to delete but can't find how...and thanks for info will post in appropriate forum next time feel free to delete if you are admin. But it has been 2 weeks since a blam. lol i dont need them that bad but they are funny.

Zamzee on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2011
    What the other guys said, but welcome to the forums no less, please enjoy your stay, emergency exits are here and here and here.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.