As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trying to remember the name of an old computer game

lilyslilys Registered User new member
edited February 2011 in Games and Technology
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to track down a game I played as a kid, and my roommate suggested I try the forums here. Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this.

The game was sort of a side-scroller/maze layout, where you played a character who went around collecting pieces of armor to put together a suit of armor. There were worms lurking in the levels and if they ate you, you had to go through a sort of digestive-system maze to get free. That is as much as I remember.

The game was for an old Windows machine circa 1995 or so; it was probably Windows 3.0 or 3.1. I know it was in black and white (i.e. black and green) and came on a floppy disk.

Any ideas appreciated! I've been going crazy not knowing if this game actually existed...

lilys on

• Options
    Rotting MeatRotting Meat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Rotting Meat on
  • Options
    lilyslilys Registered User new member
    edited February 2011
    Thank you random internet person! That is definitely the game I was thinking of. I actually had convinced myself that I made it all up... thank you for restoring my faith in my own memory.

lilys on
  • Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit, I remember that one. I had completely forgotten it.

PolloDiablo on