As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Play: Bioshock - Set 5: "A Night with Sander Cohen."

KZXKZX Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in Games and Technology
BioshockBanner.png

Introduction
Hey there, I'm KZX or Goddammitjoel, and welcome to my newest Let's Play of Bioshock for the XBOX360! My previous LP on this site was posted over a year ago, I aim to be a lot more active, and start posting more stuff on here, and why not start with this wonderful gem of a game.

The game begins with Andrew Ryan, a man who rejected the systems of government that the other nations had in place. He doesn't believe anything you create should belong to anyone but yourself. He believes in artists, scientists, and others should not be bound by anything, but their own creativity. As a result he decided to build his own city - a city where free market reigns supreme, and people would be free to develop their craft with 100% freedom. Andrew Ryan created Rapture: A city under the Atlantic Ocean.

Your name is Jack a seemingly normal guy. You are on a plane flying over the Atlantic when it suffers a crash landing. Jack desperately swims to a lighthouse which leads him to the city of Rapture. Will Jack survive the city that had gone to hell with help of DNA altering chemicals, and a civil war that split the city in two?

LP Information!

-I will be playing the XBOX 360 version of the game.
-I will be playing on normal.
-I am not the best player of this game so I will get myself killed from time to time. No need to point out I suck or anything like that.
-This will be an informative LP, but I may make mistakes or not know certain things. Feel free to point anything out I miss or am mistaken on!
-I will be rescuing the little sisters.
-Updates will be every other day or earlier. Still working it out.

-The way I record makes the game audio and my commentary desync by about half a second (if that) sorry if that annoys you. Which it should not! >:[

VIDEOS! NOTE: Sets 1 & 2's game audio is a little loud. Sorry about that. It's fixed in Set 3!

Set 1: Never fly Southwest Airlines
Set 2: Dr. Hou-- Steinman MD.
Set 3: Underwater Shutterbug
Set 4: Tree Hugger! :v:
Set 5: "A Night with Sander Cohen."

KZX on

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Update Time!

Set 2 has now been posting covering all of the Medical Pavillion. Hope you enjoy!

KZX on
  • Options
    KitsunaKitsuna Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm going to have to watch this when I've got a bit of spare time.

I've got a copy of it for my PS3, but I've never gotten very far with it largely due to the fact that at the time I picked it up I wasn't all that keen on playing FPS games on consoles. I'm more used to playing FPS games with a gamepad now, but have yet to put this back in. Who knows... maybe watching this will help inspire me to return to it.

And if not, then at least I'll find out how it ends.

Kitsuna on
    MGRSig2.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I love Bioshock, and I missed out on this let's play with my whole internet shenanigans. I will give my opinions after I watch it.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Alright it's time for an update!

Set 3 is now up with Neptune's Bounty and Smuggler's Hideout covered within. Hope you guys enjoy! Next up is Arcadia and The Farmers Market. =D

KZX on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    U-U-U-U-UPDATE TIME!

Set 4 is now up where I complete the boring part of the game that is Arcadia and The Farmers Market. We will have fun times in Fort Frolic next time!

KZX on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Just letting you nice folks know that Set 5 is now up covering the breif, but interesting Fort Frolic.

For those wondering about later with Sander Cohen.
    I am a gigantic goober and forgot to go find Sander Cohen's apartment on screen so in the LPs "canon" (harhar) I leave him to live out his days in peace., but I do kill him for the upgrade station off-screen. Sorry :(

KZX on