As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help with ASTRO

Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
for those who dont know, ASTRO made the PAX Prime exclusive headset last year. I bought a pair ($100) and a mixamp from their store. When I got home I saw my tags we defective and I STILL havnt gotten them replaced (about 5 months now). They sent me the OK to ship them in, I did so, and then they closed my case number and cut all communications. Does anyone have any contacts or ideas? their site has no contact support number at all, only email.

Slipstream0 on

• Options
    Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    one and only self-bump. Really need some help here, theyre not responding at all. :(

Slipstream0 on
  • Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    perhaps you could email pax_questions@paxsite.com though in the lead up to pax, you may have to wait a bit for a response.

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2011
    Lemme send this along to our folks over there. They've been really good to work with, so I'd imagine this may have just slipped through the cracks. Lemme know if no one reaches out. thanks.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    on3nightstanon3nightstan Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    hi Slipstream0!

Stan here from ASTRO gaming (I know it doesn't look like it, but trust me!), very sorry about what happened with your case. Why don't you email me your case # to "stan"@astrogaming.com? We'll get you taken care of right away.

Cheers yo,

- Stan (AKA. ASTRO stanimal)

on3nightstan on
  • Options
    KillerMcDeadKillerMcDead Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    While I sympatize with the OP, I just thought it would be worth mentioning that I also purchased a set with the Mixamp at Prime, and they've been great. Best headset I've ever owned.

That being said, I hope everything works out for you man.

KillerMcDead on
  • Options
    Spud387Spud387 Man of Inaction Vancouver, BC, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I also purchased an Astro A40 set after PAX using their discount code. I love them, even bought the 5.8 wireless upgrade later.

Glad to see Stanimal was able to reach out to ya. Hope they help you get this resolved.

Spud387 on
    Prime 2016 Status: Skipping. 2017, The Return.

Attended: PAX Prime 2010/'11/'12/'13/'14
  • Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Maybe we should have a moderator rename this thread so it doesn't seem negative to Astro.
    I mean they fixed the issue right?

macrogeek on
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I was really bummed that I wasn't able to get the headset at PAX last year. They were basically A40's, with awesome PA art, for a really discounted price, right?
    My Plantronics Gamescom headset just doesn't feel good after about 40 minutes of game time.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    They were A30s I believe.

They had A40s at.... pax07 I think?

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh, ok then. I'll just hope for A40's this year then. :)

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636