Options

That Jelly Guy

RazemualRazemual Registered User new member
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
I don't know about the rest of you who were at the Make a Strip on Saturday, but the guy who told the jelly "joke" came off as kinda an ass. It would be one thing if he had told it to a small group, but to carry on after Jerry's wife gave an honest answer about the difference between jelly and jam.... for shame dude, for shame.

Totes new forum poster, long-time reader.
Razemual on

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, it was stupid. Apparently, an 8 year old boy near me thought the same as he audibly said it was a lame joke. Made everyone in the immediate area laugh

Rayze on
  • Options
    RazemualRazemual Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    yeah, idk what he was thinking lol

Razemual on
    Totes new forum poster, long-time reader.
  • Options
    ROFLROFL Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Razemual wrote: »
    I don't know about the rest of you who were at the Make a Strip on Saturday, but the guy who told the jelly "joke" came off as kinda an ass. It would be one thing if he had told it to a small group, but to carry on after Jerry's wife gave an honest answer about the difference between jelly and jam.... for shame dude, for shame.

I was literally saying that after the panel. It's one thing to go up and be an obnoxious .. it's another thing to be an asshole and carry on after someone's wife answers. Then it sounds more pointed. A woman stands up, answers, and you retort the way you did? Sounds a lot worse, more point, and more as though you're speaking to her in response.

Bad move. I think everyone felt a bit uncomfortable and I don't even know how Brenna felt. That must have put her in an odd frame of being for a moment.

That was just rude, offensive, and seriously.. there ARE kids there.. and they CAN repeat that. Not cool.

ROFL on
  • Options
    wonderpugwonderpug Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, the joke was weak enough if it was just Mike or Jerry it was aimed at, but as soon as a wife got involved the question guy should've abandoned the plans.

wonderpug on
  • Options
    StraderStrader Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm the one who asked for the female dickwolve and i felt that i was at the limit of the acceptable.
    I was suprised when Mike said he would be happy to draw it so then i knew i could go on with him.

But when Brenna spoke i mean com on man she had no idea he was messing with her....

Strader on
  • Options
    wonderpugwonderpug Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The female dickwolf thing was the right kind of PA inappropriate. My section of the theater was cracking up at Tycho trying to stop it from happening and Gabe just going for it. So yeah, in my opinion that Q was nothing like the jelly one.

wonderpug on
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Michael..."

Rayze on