Options

PAX EAST 2011 Tournament Medal Winners

xDerekRxxDerekRx Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Sorry if this a duplicate thread but for those that won PAX Medals show off your medal or/and tell us what game you won it for!

I was lucky enough to win a Pax Gold medal in the NHL 94 (sega) tournament Saturday Night. I wore the hell out of this medal. Pax staff did a fantastic job with these as they are really pretty and numbered.

P1070007.JPG

P1070008.JPG

xDerekRx on

• Options
    zoidbergensteinzoidbergenstein Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    won gold for winning the monday night combat tournament.

zoidbergenstein on
  • Options
    FriendOfAnimalsFriendOfAnimals Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Carcassonne - First Place

My cousin and I entered the Carcassonne tournament. Lot of fun, as it was the first time I played people outside of my group of friends. I came in first and he came in second. If the guy who came in third (after the second place tiebreaker) is on here, congrats, you were an excellent opponent.

Minecraft - Third Place

Also, we unknowingly entered the Minecraft sculpture contest and came in third with a Pacman ("Paxman") and ghost sculpture. To be honest, I was more impressed by the Twisp and Catsby one, which did not place, but I appreciate the accolades. I don't believe there was any type of medal for that... but, if there was, who can I contact to ship it to me? Haha.

The winning MegaMan sculpture in Minecraft was ridiculously awesome, and the second place "The Shaft" one was very cool as well. I think there is a website with all of the pictures from it somewhere.

Edit: Here's the link to the Minecraft screenshots!
    http://paxeastminecraft.imgur.com/pax_east_2011#RuVsH

FriendOfAnimals on
  • Options
    thejordanthejordan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    As my cousin already said, we took 1st and 2nd place in the Carcassone tournament on Sunday. Very well run and we would like to thank everyone that participated and also the Enforcers.

We had no idea about the Minecraft tournament. I just happened to tweet the pic and then got a reply saying we got 3rd. Thanks so much. The Megaman was truly awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next year. Here's a pic of our PaxMan and ghost: http://grab.by/9uKT

And just for kicks, here's my medal: http://grab.by/9uKX The back reads "Carcassone. Second Place. 122/340"

thejordan on
  • Options
    SteveCSteveC Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Got a medal for the TF2 byoc contest and 3rd place in the TF2 tournament.

100.jpg
    Pic with all the stuff I got + medals.

SteveC on
  • Options
    adesteradester Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Minecraft - Third Place

Also, we unknowingly entered the Minecraft sculpture contest and came in third with a Pacman ("Paxman") and ghost sculpture. To be honest, I was more impressed by the Twisp and Catsby one, which did not place, but I appreciate the accolades. I don't believe there was any type of medal for that... but, if there was, who can I contact to ship it to me? Haha.

The winning MegaMan sculpture in Minecraft was ridiculously awesome, and the second place "The Shaft" one was very cool as well. I think there is a website with all of the pictures from it somewhere.

Edit: Here's the link to the Minecraft screenshots!
    http://paxeastminecraft.imgur.com/pax_east_2011#RuVsH

Had I known there was one I would of submitted some of my work -.-

adester on
  • Options
    itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Got second in the BYOC scavanger hunt and then second again in the BYOC low-tech contest (I'll post pics of the medals after I get home tonight.)

itzerokewl on
    signature.png
  • Options
    natedoggcatanatedoggcata Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Second Place - WWE All Stars Tournament. Won a free T-Shirt

natedoggcata on