Options

Major Nelson Line - Ash Singing

PokéLoverPokéLover Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Anyone get any footage of Ash singing the Pokemon Theme song in the Major Nelson line? Please PM me if you have it or found it :)

PokèLover

a.k.a. LadySnip3r
Assassionista; the Gaming Blog for Girls (and well, Guys)
http://assassionista.blogspot.com
@Assassionista, twitter
PokéLover on

• Options
    flmichaelflmichael Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'd probably be in that video in line in front of him while beating the Elite Four for the first time on my SoulSilver. A momentous occasion, although a late one.

flmichael on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    flmichael wrote: »
    I'd probably be in that video in line in front of him while beating the Elite Four for the first time on my SoulSilver. A momentous occasion, although a late one.

Wow, that just adds to the epic-ness. Congrats :)

PokéLover on
    PokèLover

a.k.a. LadySnip3r
    @Assassionista, twitter
  • Options
    flmichaelflmichael Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks, I haven't played since PAX East 2010, and I beat it with the help of a Lapras I traded during PAX East 2010. I actually bumped into his original owner during this year's PAX too.

flmichael on
  • Options
    natedoggcatanatedoggcata Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    There was actually a line to meet Major Nelson?

lol

natedoggcata on
  • Options
    [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    There was actually a line to meet Major Nelson?

lol

Uhhh yeah, the Major Nelson podcast got probably 800+ people.

[H]olyGeekboy on
    p3HkbcM.png
  • Options
    MTSonic11MTSonic11 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Major tweeted here that it was around 10,000 people at the panel, though the line wasn't specifically to meet him.

We were at the very front of the line talking to people and playing Uno, so we completely missed what the commotion was behind us.

MTSonic11 on
  • Options
    SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MTSonic11 wrote: »
    Major tweeted here that it was around 10,000 people at the panel, though the line wasn't specifically to meet him.

We were at the very front of the line talking to people and playing Uno, so we completely missed what the commotion was behind us.

I think that number is how much he is thanking the attendees, not the attendance, lol.

Skullo on
  • Options
    TheRobotGuyTheRobotGuy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I just followed a line of PAXers on my way to PAX on Friday, and ended up at Lucky's for the Xbox breakfast thing. Did I leave before the Ash thing, or was that at the BCEC?

TheRobotGuy on
    Fuck You Bottle is the name of my Jonathan Coulton cover band.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I just followed a line of PAXers on my way to PAX on Friday, and ended up at Lucky's for the Xbox breakfast thing. Did I leave before the Ash thing, or was that at the BCEC?
    It was at the Major Nelson Podcast (in the BCEC)..It was Saturday at 4 or 5 I think...

PokéLover on
    PokèLover

a.k.a. LadySnip3r
    @Assassionista, twitter
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2011
    Skullo wrote: »

I think that number is how much he is thanking the attendees, not the attendance, lol.

Yeah, main theater only held 4000. There's no way there was 10k people at his panel.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    Skullo wrote: »

Yeah, main theater only held 4000. There's no way there was 10k people at his panel.

His panel was not completely full. It still had seats in back. Manticore theater could seat 1045 people. Therefore his max attendance could have only been 1045. SO yes 10000 is his way of saying thanks 100 times over if you will.

Singollo on