As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need new scanner for my art

Mr.PinkMr.Pink Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Artist's Corner
I tried this over in help/advice, but maybe you guys would have better knowledge of these things. I have been using a really old 3 in 1HP PSC and it just isn't cutting it anymore(read: never really cut it in the first place). All the information I find on scanners only references the quality in scanning photographs. I am more concerned with how well one will scan watercolor/marker work. Does anyone have any recommendations on what type of scanner I should get for that type of art? Which are better: Epson or Cannon? I have a budget of about $200. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pasig9.jpg
Pokemon Diamond: 0645 2317 9036
Mr.Pink on

• Options
    The_Glad_HatterThe_Glad_Hatter One Sly Fox Underneath a Groovy HatRegistered User regular
    New threads are generally just for art, try posing your question in the questions thread. It'll surely get more replies there.

This discussion has been closed.