As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Square Enix Booth and Activities!

Robert_PeelerRobert_Peeler Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Hello PA readers and PAX goers. My name is Robert Allen Peeler and I'm the Community Manager for Square Enix. I'm here on the Penny Arcade forums to give you a rundown of our activities for PAX East 2012. The majority takes place at our booth, but we also have a couple of additional activities happening around the expo.

On the show floor we have the following games playable at the Square Enix booth:
- Sleeping Dogs
- Heroes of Ruin
- Quantum Conundrum
- Risen 2: Dark Waters
- WAKFU
- and THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY

Sleeping Dogs and Hitman: Absolution with the help of Machinima are hosting a party at the Anthem Kitchen and Bar on South Market Street, Boston: Friday 6th at 9:30PM. Entry is 21+ and we'll be offering free food and drinks as well as giveaways, including an Alienware Laptop at midnight! If you come in costume, we may extend special recognition or giveaways. Follow @jesv (Machinima) and @coyotegrey (Sleeping Dogs Community Manager) for more chances to win!

The attendance is max 150, first-come, first-serve, and you'll need your PAX badge to get in, don't forget it!

Hitman: Absolution is also featured in a panel with the Art Director for the upcoming fifth addition to the series: Roberto Marchesi. The panel is at the Manticore Theater Saturday, April 7th, at 7:30 PM. Get your questions ready and show up early to this exclusive evening event.

Finally, also at our booth we'll be operating our Square Enix Members sign-ups. Come on by the booth, sign-up for Square Enix Members and join our fan community! We'll also be raffling off prizes from Square Enix Products, and we're operating a Square Enix Members Passport contest where attendees are given a passport that they can use at all the demos at our booth. You fill it out by trying each of the demos, and once you fill out the entire thing, return it to the Members area to be entered into a sweepstakes for all the games at our booth, plus our Square Enix Members Ultimate Tier Prizes.

All in all, we have lots of content to share with attendees, and of course we want to join in on all your activities as well! For instance, if you're planning on dressing up as any character from a Square Enix game, movie or manga, come on by so we can snap a shot of you ourselves!

Be sure to follow me on twitter @SQEX_MEMBERS_NA during the event! And of course feel free to drop by the booth just to shoot the breeze and talk games, or manga, or geopolitical sociology? Probably just the first two.

Robert Allen Peeler
Community Manager for Square Enix, not Square-Enix
@SQEX_MEMBERS_NA

Robert_Peeler on

• Options
    d3r371ctd3r371ct pittsburghRegistered User regular
    quantum conundrum! just heard about this game a couple days ago. super excited to play this one!

lemon curry?
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Yeah Squenix! Definitely gonna have to get some time in with QC. Party sounds boss too.

• Options
    stardust462stardust462 Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    Awesome, I'll definitely have to stop by. I might be wearing my Celes costume on Sunday too.

• Options
    BonniesBonnies Registered User regular
    I'll be wearing my Lenne costume! Hope to see you there!

• Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    I hope I can get in tonight!

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    We may stop in on Sunday - I want to see the Final Fantasy music game. I hate the recent FF titles, but love music games, so I think it's one I need to try hands on before buying.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    quantum conundrum AND sleeping dogs? sign me right the fuck up, see you there tomorrow