As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Detailed Schedule

TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
Hey all. I've seen some times for things in different threads, but I'm wondering if the detailed schedule will be up on the main site soon (like it has been in past years). Thanks!

TrainwreckX on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    The most up to date available schedule is available here. Once they make an official full schedule announcement, that post will be updated with said schedule. Until then, that's what we know.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Well think of it this way, the people running it are really stretched thin this year. What with moving to a new place with more space, more people, more of everything really. So it'll probably just be a week or two later than last year I would guess.

Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    The most up to date available schedule is available here. Once they make an official full schedule announcement, that post will be updated with said schedule. Until then, that's what we know.

Like I said, I've seen that. I was hoping I would hear from somebody official on this one. Perhaps a rough ETA. I'm sort of interested in finding out times for things other than just tournaments and Omegathon.

Edit: You didn't really answer my question. I was asking if the official detailed one would be up soon.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Okay, the thing is, you are asking a forum community about scheduling and timetables when the only people who know are the ones who write those schedules and timetables. Shoot Khoo or Feh a PM and they'll be able to give more prompt and informative advice/information than we could.

Officer on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    I've been meaning to make this thread for a while.
    where's the gul durned panel schedule

rawr rawr rawr

futility on
  • Options
    JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Like I said, I've seen that. I was hoping I would hear from somebody official on this one. Perhaps a rough ETA. I'm sort of interested in finding out times for things other than just tournaments and Omegathon.

Edit: You didn't really answer my question. I was asking if the official detailed one would be up soon.

Most anyone 'official' is probably very busy with preparations for San Diego Comic Con. I don't know if Fehlauer is around, but I know Khoo and Kelp are both down in the southwest preparing.

What you have is the most up to date information, and it'll be released when it gets released.

Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

[12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Jaiden wrote: »

Most anyone 'official' is probably very busy with preparations for San Diego Comic Con. I don't know if Fehlauer is around, but I know Khoo and Kelp are both down in the southwest preparing.

What you have is the most up to date information, and it'll be released when it gets released.

Excuse me for asking a question, I'll be sure not to do it ever again. Seriously, I wasn't demanding a post right this second.

Also, the reason I didn't PM is because I was self-less enough to think other forum-goers would want to see it. Mike and Khoo both post in here, so I figured they would see my question eventually (which they will).

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Excuse me for asking a question, I'll be sure not to do it ever again. Seriously, I wasn't demanding a post right this second.

Dude, they just gave you an honest answer, which is what you asked for. It might not be the one you want to hear, but you're getting the most knowledge out of these boards that you can at the moment.

Liger on
    5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

Also, the reason I didn't PM is because I was self-less enough to think other forum-goers would want to see it. Mike and Khoo both post in here, so I figured they would see my question eventually (which they will).

You know, amusingly enough, I wasn't trying to sound condescending or snappish, but take it as you will. I was informing you that it may possibly be several days before you get an answer, because anyone that typically checks the forums amongst the PA staff (except maybe Feh, 'cause I have no idea what he's up to) is in San Diego.

It's your choice how to react when someone offers what information they have, but I'm certainly not about to go out of my way to offer said information when I get reactions like this.

Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

[12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • Options
    HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Liger wrote: »

Dude, they just gave you an honest answer, which is what you asked for. It might not be the one you want to hear, but you're getting the most knowledge out of these boards that you can at the moment.
    Careful, he's a "resident sniper" and you're probably a resident. Best make up a schedule for him, fast!

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    HotSake wrote: »
    Careful, he's a "resident sniper" and you're probably a resident. Best make up a schedule for him, fast!

Right. He's a sniper and I'm bred for my skills in magic.

Liger on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Liger wrote: »
    HotSake wrote: »

Right. He's a sniper and I'm bred for my skills in magic.
    You get paid by the hour for that?

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Alright, well I read a couple of those posts as sort of snobbish. Sorry if they weren't meant to be taken that way. I'm trying to say I'm patient enough to wait for an answer. Thanks for the info that they are at Comic Con, I did not know this. I'm fine with waiting till whenever to get my answer. Let's try and keep the rest of the posting to a minimum until we do.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Absolutely. There are to be no unnecessary posts in this thread. Got that, people?

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    None whatsoever, HotSake.

And yes: Paid by the hour. ;)

Liger on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hay guyz, wuts going on in this thread?

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    nuthin man were breedin lulz

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    We need backup in here. Send in the ROFLcopters!

Liger on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I only brought my pair of LOLLERskates :/

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Don't worry everyone! I'm here and I brought my pwny!

Officer on
  • Options
    atrayatray Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Dont worry ive come in my

roflcopter.gif

and I even brought my pair of

lollerskates.gif

atray on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    hey roflcopter, drop me off at the roflbrothel kthx

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    270915351_bc8e626c68.jpg
    OH SHIT I THINK IT'S CATURDAY!

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    babelfishbabelfish Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Time to call for some /b/la--... wait, wrong board. :(

babelfish on
  • Options
    randomguyrandomguy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    you guys. all of you. total snobs.

i have personally NEVER been so offended by posting of accurate and detailed information in all my LIFE !

tis a sad day when the clowns leave the circus tent burning.

Now which one of you bastard kids wants some of my LMAONADE ?!

It'll get ya dRUNK.

randomguy on
    "i ate your babies princess."
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    randomguy wrote: »
    you guys. all of you. total snobs.

i have personally NEVER been so offended by posting of accurate and detailed information in all my LIFE !

tis a sad day when the clowns leave the circus tent burning.

Now which one of you bastard kids wants some of my LMAONADE ?!

It'll get ya dRUNK.

Did you see Deep Blue Sea? A fuckin' shark ate me!

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    DraknodredDraknodred Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ohi

270915352_2ab32e8792.jpg

Draknodred on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Okay guys, seriously, that's enough.