As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Local bus action!

AiouaAioua Ora OccidensOra OptimaRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
Any other local paxgoers going to be bussing it into town instead of paying $texas for parking and gas? I'm from Kent, so me and my friend are going to be rollin on the 150. It goes along east valley highway, though Tuckwilla and all along interurban ave. Anybody in that area wanna ride with us? We can finally be the crazy people on the bus that no one wants to sit next to!

I almost wished I didn't live so close, so I could live it up on one of the train trips, but this is almost as good... right?

Of course, people bussing from other places should throw down their info here, too.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
Aioua on

• Options
    JohJoh Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm gonna ride my segway powered on the tears of children exposed to Boobah.

Joh on
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Joh wrote: »

So... are you gonna use the leftover energy to power the entire state? Cause you prolly could. :P

Aioua on
    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Aioua wrote: »
    Joh wrote: »

So... are you gonna use the leftover energy to power the entire state? Cause you prolly could. :P

It's a VERY fast segway.

Joh on
  • Options
    StealthNinjaScytherStealthNinjaScyther Registered User new member
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, I'm thinking I'll probably bus to it this year. I'm closest to the Federal Way Transit Center so I'll probably go from there. Looks like I'll be taking the 174 since it's still running until past 3:00. Wouldn't want to have to miss any of the concert.

StealthNinjaScyther on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I fortunately live close enough to walk. Unfortunately rent is abhorrent downtown, so I'll be pimping out myself for drinks.

Joh on
This discussion has been closed.