As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Storygames

SpecialKSpecialK Registered User regular
edited October 2012 in Critical Failures
So I don't see too many storygames being played on the forums here at Penny Arcade, do people mostly just play the big name guys or is do any indie games get some love? I was hoping to start up a Dogs in the Vineyard game!

SpecialK on

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    There's plenty of big-name games here, but people have run hipster stuff too.

For convo: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/163185/general-roleplaying-games-thread-ignoring-the-double-dd-elephant-in-the-room#latest

To start Dogs in the Vineyard: just post a [recruiting] thread. You'll get responses.

• Options
    AlfredRAlfredR I take weekends off from the internet Registered User regular
    Plenty of indie games get love. There's been a few DitV games up. I ran 3:16 for a while until life got in the way, and I've been running Lacuna until my computer died on me. Psi*Run was played for a while.

What desc said. Post and they will come.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Dread and Burning Wheel come up in discussions alot.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    AlfredR wrote: »
    I ran 3:16 for a while until life got in the way, and I've been running Lacuna until my computer died on me.

Something always dies or comes to life with you ;-)

Yeah there are plenty of us with interest in such game. By plenty I mean enough of us to start a game.

• Options
    AlfredRAlfredR I take weekends off from the internet Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    AlfredR wrote: »
    I ran 3:16 for a while until life got in the way, and I've been running Lacuna until my computer died on me.

Something always dies or comes to life with you ;-)

Maaan, and it leaves me feeling like a total dunkass who shouldn't run games and it's a whole thing. D: