As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

UPS

mandlynn13mandlynn13 Registered User new member
I got a confirmation from UPS on Saturday that my iPhone 5's have been shipped 2nd day air. Will I receive them on Monday or Tuesday? UPS had them on Saturday. Thanks for any comments!

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    If you have the tracking number you can check on UPS.com and it should give you a scheduled delivery date.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Almost certainly Tuesday, but @skeldare is right. If you have the tracking number, use that...the site is your best friend here.

• Options
    Thanks y'all. It gave a tracking number. But when I clicked in it, the site just said that they were shipped Saturday 2nd day air. I'll check it again tomorrow, thx.

• Options
    ^^on it

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Probably Tuesday.

Do you need to sign for it? If UPS can't/won't leave packages at your home, you might need to go to the sorting facility.

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Probably Wednesday. It probably left the seller's facility on Saturday and will leave with UPS on Monday. That's generally how things work when I order 2-day from Amazon. Checking the tracking number today will give you your answer.