As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 17: Easy Games

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 17: Easy Games

This week, we talk about why games have been getting less challenging lately.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    FulgoreFulgore Registered User regular
    One of my very favorite videos, Watched every episode up to date so far.
    Makes me love games even more :)

• Options
    lehoangminhlehoangminh Registered User regular
    Believe it or not, I watch the is to raise my experience as a writer

• Options
    UnderwoodUnderwood Registered User new member
    I sometimes feel that companies also make easy games just so they can be beaten quickly, and then they can crank out a sequel. My point being that your less likely to buy a new game if you have not beaten the previous one yet. But then again I could just be a crazy person.

• Options
    TechDeskGamerTechDeskGamer Registered User new member
    It's funny, but some of the elements you mentioned in this video, teaching the player gradually throughout the game instead of frontloading, and having a good tutorial, were all covered by Egoraptor in his second Sequelitis video. Yes, I saw his video first, but I digress. The coincidence is just amazing to me. To hear one person say it is kinda cool. Especially because I find myself agreeing on just about every point. But to hear it from a second source is SUPER AWESOME. It gives it a greater, I dunno, vindication? Is that the word? I dunno. But to hear this same concept about something in the industry, have the same message be delivered, but for two ENTIRELY different reasons is just amazing to me. Oh well, I have probably gushed enough, but keep up the good work.