Hey Stalker! Do you get lonely on those trips in to the zone? Don't you ever just want to travel the wastes with you closest friend? Do you ever just need a shoulder to cry on and a warm body to keep you warm on those long, cold nights?
Then Stalker Online
is for you!
I stumbled upon this game while trying to find an alternative to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Co-op mod, since then I have found that the game is actually on Steam Greenlight right now.
Currently Stalker Online is available to the public in open beta form and the translation is getting better. The information licensing of the game from GSC is a little ambiguous so far and I would not be surprised if the game ends up launching under a different name or not at all.
If you like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series then I would suggest you give the game a look.
The game is free to play with the opportunity to "donate" to the developer which gets you premium items. That being said this turns out to be an absolute Pay to Win scenario when it comes to PvP. If the developer can fix this system then I think they will have a decent game that will be fun for all of us that really enjoy the setting.KEY GAME FEATURES:
(as listed in the websites about section)
- A unique setting for MMO
- Elements of Survival game play
- Simulation system of the living world zones, changing the locations of anomalies, changing mutants’ habitats, fields of artifacts etc.
- Skill system leveling that allows to modify and develop your character in different ways and requires a conscious exercise gaming activity.
- A developed system of socialization of the players. In the game stalkers get new gaming experience, which is not available for ordinary users.
- The ability to equip the bases of stalkers’ groups and build defenses, develop facilities etc.
- The parallel development of combat and support skills
- The player can choose a preferred style of play PvP, PvE, craft, Survival, trade etc.
- An important element of the game play is exploring of the game world and possession of exclusive information. SCREENSHOTS:
I am apparently too retarded to embed youtube videos anymore so here are some links.Official Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=ul8BT2xlJA0Let's Play:youtube.com/watch?v=oXaI6_t6p1s
You can get the beta client over at the Stalker Online website
I am playing under the name HansZarkov a couple times a week. Hopefully we can get a PA presence going.
If you have any complaints about this poster then feel free to: Иди на хуй, Сучьи
Steam, PSN, XBL, Xfire and everything else JamesDM