As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Will Riot be at PAX Australia?

jedite1000jedite1000 Registered User regular
Everytime Riot is at a PAX in the U.S, everyone gets a free PAX skin

Will we have something special like that? or are we not important enough

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Your best bet would be to ask Riot themselves.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    DanacyrusDanacyrus Gaming Coffee Making Musician BrisbaneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2013
    There's been a lot of speculation about it, I personally think they should be, their hiring should be in enough time to have their staff organise space at PAX, I'll if I can ask a few questions around but at this stage there can't really be much said in regards to a definite answer but we'll have our fingers crossed!

Also, it's not that we're not important, hell we're important enough for them to bring their offices to Riot, one of 8 around the world, and for us to have our own dedicated servers in the near future. I think we're very lucky and it's clear enough that they do care. A few skin codes isn't a measure of how much they care.

Danacyrus on