As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Norwegian sub/dub

sulphersulpher Registered User new member
Hello, I'm wondering if you guys here at the forums know any game that can be switch with Norwegian to have something to play and learn at the same time.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Hmmm. I don't know any console games, a PC game would be best, sometimes those have a wide range of language settings. None in particular come to mind though.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    sulphersulpher Registered User new member
    Yeah, I was hoping that Baldur's Gate Enhanced edition had that but it's still in the progress but I was hoping some X box games mostly since I do not have my ps3/wii with me, just x box and a very old labtop

• Options
    Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    The longest Journey had a Norwegian dub. It was made by Funcom, a Norwegian company. Apart from that you are hard up if not from kiddie educational games. Its on Steam, but I have no Idea if the Steam version has the Norwegian dub included.

The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.