As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RPG Fansites: What Do You Want?

Bobby DerieBobby Derie Registered User regular
I've had a couple of blogs and fansites on roleplaying games over the years, but I've always been a bit curious: what do you the fans want in terms of fan-generated content? New art, new content, new adventures, fanfiction, etc. Are you looking for fan-generated articles similar to the stuff put up by Wizards of the Coast for D&D, or smaller chunks of miscellaneous stuff? Does it vary depending on which game you're looking at? Sorry if this is a bit open-ended for a first post, but an inquiring mind wants to know and there are no wrong answers.

The Unpublishable - Original fiction blog, updates Fridays
Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos

• Options
    Bobby DerieBobby Derie Registered User regular
    Okay, not everybody thinks of fansites in those kind of terms. Instead of opening another thread, let me try a different tack: what fansites do you like or refer to for your games? What fansites would you recommend to other players looking for material for their games?

The Unpublishable - Original fiction blog, updates Fridays
    Sex & the Cthulhu Mythos