As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Swag trading?

SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
edited August 2007 in PAX Archive
I've got a size large women's Support Piracy shirt. They fit small, which my chest isn't, so it's probably never going to get worn. I might also have a few other shirts, which I'll have a look at when I get home. Anyone have anything they'd like to trade?

Feel free to jump in with your own list of items you'd like to barter for someone else's doubles, or different sizes.

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
Samyel on

• Options
    Royale Wih CheeseRoyale Wih Cheese Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Have for trading: Guild Wars XL tshirt, lots of dice and little figurines, several Rockstar stickers (small yellow, big yellow, and Table Tennis), posters (Timeshift and Tomb Raider, and some others that are still in my car). Glow in the dark stars, a lot of them. Alienware bags with stickers and stuff in them. Privateer Press bandanna. Oh, and a buncha buncha games and demos.

Want: nVidia shirt, Pirates shirt in mens L or bigger. In general, any tshirt I don't already have :-P

Make me an offer, B! PM me with any shirts for trade, and what you want for them. Oh, and be local . . . my offers usually include a beer :-)

Royale Wih Cheese on
  • Options
    purplemooglepurplemoogle Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm in serious need of an All Hail Ball shirt in medium for my gentleman lover. The guy at checkout accidentally gave him the same shirt in small (which I'd be happy to either trade or keep). Anybody have an unwanted medium? I spent ungodly sums of money at PAX already but I'll pay as well as I can...

Also, I knit custom video game beanies, so if anyone would consider that a fair trade, let me know. Here's an example of one of my earlier projects:

http://meteorstorm.deviantart.com/art/Fantastic-Cactuar-Hattiness-53165855

Gracias and hope everyone had a brilliant time at PAX!

purplemoogle on
  • Options
    SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That hat is fantastic.

I've got an Astro Gaming shirt (black with a small orange logo, including the PAX logo) in men's small. Men's medium I can do... small, probably too long and narrow. Stupid men's cut.

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • Options
    weeenceweeence Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man I totally missed all of Parappa the Rappers photo opportunities and his orange touque. Anyhow get one them things and want to trade or even sell it? :( Want one soooo bad!

weeence on
    Pushing the Boundaries of Taste!
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I ended up with one of the Rings from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and no idea what to do with it.

Houn on
  • Options
    ShiaoranShiaoran Registered User new member
    edited August 2007
    Anyone got the 4 Kongregate cards?
    I'd like to buy them.

Send me a PM if you're selling yours.

Shiaoran on
  • Options
    SchmeckleSchmeckle Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have one of the signed Drake's Fortune prints that I don't have anything to do with it. I have been trying to sell it on another site but haven't had much luck yet.

Schmeckle on
  • Options
    KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    If anyone got Guild Wars art on Friday and Saturday, I'd love to hear from them. I know they gave out 6 signed pieces total, and I have four. Not sure whether the inital giveaways were Friday or if there were two separate artist things on Saturday.

At any rate, I have extras and am willing to trade or possibly buy. Have not done official Swag Review yet so am unsure of what I have, other than a copy of LOTR online that I snagged last minute Sunday evening!

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
This discussion has been closed.