Options

OMG I'm hungover

Cutler PainCutler Pain Registered User new member
edited September 2013 in PAX West
As the last of my cohorts steps onto his plane I am left alone at my terminal. PAX is over...

This was my 4th PAX prime. Each PAX has been unique in its own way, ridiculously fun, exhausting, joyous, but still...somehow progressively better and better. Some may not understand when I say PAX has been some of the best days of my life in the last few years, but I'm sure a few of you do. When PAX begins and I arrive I feel like all the positive energy in the world is somehow focused through the Seattle Washington convention center and into myself. Penny arcade, the enforcers, the booths, cosplayers, my friends and all the attendees...so much passion for what we all love. It's such a beautiful community that I unfortunately can't describe to some friends and family when I get home because they don't share this love that I have.

Soon I will board my flight, get home and grind through many days of work. My friends will still and always be right there in ventrilo for me, but the time we spend together at PAX will always be next to perfect. Over years and countless games there is a group of people gathered from around the world that I call my best friends. My guild is a group of people who can squabble like brothers and sisters one second then smile and laugh for hours. Each ones personality BIG, unique and proud. The world bends around us when we're together. PAX makes this possible.

I'll wrap this up before I take off. Good bye Seattle, good bye PAX. May you all find a way to return next year, because I look forward to seeing you all!!!

Sincerely
Joshua Rae
(Cutler Pain)
Of OMG I'm Drunk

Cutler Pain on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just closing to remind myself to merge together all the "hey pax is over" threads

This discussion has been closed.