Options

booting

Praveen Praveen Registered User new member
I installed Dell drivers on my lap and switched off its ask me to wait but unfortunately I switched off my lap but now its not working, boot option coming but not working again and again same problem how to solve I dont even have os

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Chetan Savade, is that you?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    If you get the option on boot for one of the F keys (F2, F8, F12) to give you options for the BIOS you might have access to a recovery partition that can fix your screw up. It will fix it be erasing all your stuff and turning your brick into a computer again.

If the above doesn't make any sense to you, you need to find somebody to whom it does and give them money and/or favors until they'll walk through it for you.

When computers tell you not to shut them down during something......believe them.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Chetan Savade, is that you?

He is the yin to Chetan Savade's yang.