Options

Name that movie

fentonjuliafentonjulia Registered User new member
edited December 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
Never mind, have found the movie! Could a mod close this for me, please :)

As a kid, I remember seeing this movie twice. I think it was probably made in the eighties or nineties and that it is most likely a horror movie.

It involves a little girl who has a cubby house and she invites what I can only describe as goblin/elf creatures into both the house and cubby house- which you're not supposed to do. They walk in the walls of the house and under the floor (from what I remember). The one scene in the movie which stuck with me was when the gardener (?) was walking in the backyard and these creatures pulled a line of wire/string across the yard which he tripped over and as he was falling, a screwdriver popped out of the ground and went through his head when he landed on it.

I know this isn't a lot of information to go on but I have tried and tried to find this movie with no luck! It does exist because I was talking about it with my friend tonight and she remembers seeing the same film..just not the title!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

fentonjulia on

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The only thing coming to mind is Troll or Troll 2.

Though not exactly what you're talking about, I don't think.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Inhabited?

Someone asked almost the exact same question on yahoo and that seems to be the answer

• Options
    You're a champ! Thanks so much :)

• Options
    (It is Inhabited)

This discussion has been closed.