As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Make a new Forum Badge Contest!

ElaroElaro ApologeticRegistered User regular
Okay, so here's the thing. I want to organize a Magic: the Gathering League for the Magic-playing residents of SE++, but last time that happened, many of the people never played, so that sucked. In that optic, I asked @Icyliquid if he could make a "I registered but didn't participate in a user-organized event" badge (for eternal* shame and humiliation) and he told me: "yup". So then I needed a badge image.

So I made this.
Bgn5k55CEAA-31J.png:large
It took me 15 minutes.

Then I asked Icy if he could make a "Winner of a user-organized event" badge. He hasn't been clear on this one.

So I made this.
Bgn6QsQCcAAbE8g.png:large
It also took me 15 minutes.

Think you can do better? I'll judge based on a quality-to-time spent ratio. Winner gets his badge image as the new badge, may also get the "Winner" badge if Icy implements it.

Images can't be bigger than 200px by 200px, minimum 100px by 100px.
Because those fancy-pancy guys over at the Artist's Corner can't be arsed to do anything for less than full remuneration... I mean, c'mon! Fun! Forum spirit! Glory! 15 minutes!
I'm just bitter I don't have talent worth spending money on.

*It might actually last less than that, though.

Children's rights are human rights.