As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Longshot query: Guy in 1C on Alaska Air15 BOS>SEA, anyone know him/if he's OK?

QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
edited April 2014 in PAX General Discussion
On our return trip from the con yesterday, the guy in 1C (obvious PAX-er) had some sort of medical issue. He *seemed* like he looked like he was going to be OK to us (we were in row 2 and across the aisle), but whatever maladay it was was serious enough to where the captain declared medical emergency, really cranked up the jets for the remainder of the flight and we got the "special" approach and runway priority (usually on that flight, you come in from the North through Everett and then smoothly descend over downtown into SeaTac - instead we came in sharp from South of downtown, had a fast descent and landed a bit hot, where the paramedics raced on within a few seconds of the cross-check, so I'm guessing looks are deceiving).

We aren't terribly curious what had happened to him, but were wondering if anybody here knew him/was on the flight with him (seemed he had a group) and knew if he ended up OK.

Quintious on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    I was on that flight in 15F. I was aware of the medical emergency, but don't know anything else. I hope that dude is okay.

E6LkoFK.png