As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wake - my oldschool-hard reflex time-waster - [Android]

TubeTube Registered User admin
Hello!
My name is Chris Sawyer, I'm a college kid attending Colorado State University.
Wake is the first game published under Mammoth Games, my hobby project that I'd like to eventually turn into my career.

The goal is simple. Tap the orbs before they hit the bottom of the screen.
As you progress, things get faster. If you miss, the bottom raises. Just try to keep up!

This game is as old school hard as physically possible based on your device's touchscreen.
Don't worry though, there are difficulty settings. Just know that Hell Mode deserves its name.

Screenshots:
Q9qM8O4.pngvdgsHrS.pngaU1Z06q.pngzvhjORB.pngJUPzRdI.pngwZmAVRT.png

Google Play:
Google Play - Wake
Google Play - Wake Pro ($0.99 donation version)

Have a link to the music, it's free!

I wrote the engine from scratch, which was a two year project in all. I've tested it with tons and tons of devices, but this is Android. There may be a few edge cases where things act oddly.
If you run into a bug, please send a bug report with the crash popup. People don't realize how important that is for actually fixing things :smile:

That being said, I greatly appreciate any support. This is my first real game that I consider worthy of the people's time. I'd love to see it get some attention!

• Options
    Mammoth GamesMammoth Games Registered User new member
    Dev here, I'll be watching the thread so I can reply to any questions!