Hey guys! My name's Tom and I'm one of the Crunching Koalas
, an indie studio focused on creating short but rememberable games.
We have just released our first game called MouseCraft
. It's a Tetris meets Lemmings puzzler with some cheesy cartoon graphics and an awesome level editor. Everyone can get its Alpha version for free
, but all those who already like it can get its full version for how much they think its worth
Check out game's website and watch that mouse drop: http://mouse-craft.com
. Also, play with the price of the game to see how the Koala face reacts: http://get.mouse-craft.com
Here's some more info about the game:
Download the Alpha for free: http://crunchingkoalas.comGet the full version for how much you feel it's worth: http://mouse-craft.com/storeRock Paper Shotgun
http://mouse-craft.comAlpha Launch Video
MouseCraft is a puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos. Starring: Crazy Cat Scientist, Three Blind Mice and tons of irresistibly delicious Cheese.
MouseCraft definitely fulfills today’s “mad indie game” quotient with a unique blend of puzzle platforming, wonderful pictures, and possibly the greatest player perspective of all time.
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
A mad cat scientist, mind. Mousecraft's Greenlight page poses the question: "Ever wondered what a cross between of Tetris and Lemmings would look like?" Well... no, but now that you've asked, color me interested!
Screenshots:Level Editor Video
MouseCraft is pretty sleek and rather cute. Best of all, there’s that mad cat scientist looking in from the other side at the mice you’re helping out in the middle, both of you pressed against the glass either side of their test run. It works. There’s a character there, and he’s a bit of a nutter. I like cats. I like cute mice. Oh, MouseCraft, you certainly know how to press my soft buttons.
Hope you will like the game! ;)
Tom - Crunching Koalas
PS. We're going to update the game pretty often so be sure to follow us on Facebook
. I also have my personal Twitter- http://twitter.com/tom_tomaszewski
, follow it for some random, indie gaming rambling.
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it