As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Montreal

AlbertosaurusAlbertosaurus Registered User regular
Helping a friend move there at the end of the month and I'll have 4-5 days of downtime. Other than Schwarts, strippers and poutines any suggestions on must see attractions or things to do ? Are there any awesome arcades left ? Any car meets ? I'll be located downtown if that makes any difference

• Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Mildly related to arcades, there's a bar called Foonzo that apparently has video games in arcade and console forms as well as board games and stuff for the patrons, not sure of the atmosphere or details, as it's a place I hear about, but I'm not big on going out drinking solo.
    A recent tweet was "long island iced tea + cards against humanity = Saturday night at Foonzo"

I have no idea where the cool kids hang out in Montreal.

There's also a history of video games exhibit called Game On at the Montreal Science Center, hosted by Ubisoft.. from Pong to Occulus, with consoles open to visitors. There's an admission fee, and it closes at 4-5pm.