As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for an app to track TV shows

Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..."a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
Basically, due to my weird schedule, I almost never watch TV shows live but instead spend weekends catching up. This leads to some confusion when I am trying to recall how deep I am into a particular show.

I'm looking for something that basically works like a podcast app - I subscribe to a show, it sends me a push notification when a new episode airs, and I have a list of unwatched episodes that I can mark as watched. Does anyone have something like this that they use?

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
oE0mva1.jpg

• Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    As goofy as it might sound, I think the official TV Guide app will do all that.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jebus314Jebus314 Registered User regular
    I think trakt.tv sort of does what you want, but I'm not super familiar with it.

"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Dr Horrible
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Trakt.tv or Followmy.tv will do that, more or less.

myepisodes.com does it as well, but in a less feature rich way, I think.

If you can use XBMC/Kodi media player it tracks what you have and havent watched.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    trakt.tv looks like a winner, thanks all!

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg