As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Astebreed

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Astebreed

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Astebreed. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    FlostationFlostation Registered User new member
    edited September 2015
    This game looks hot!! It reminds me of Mars Matrix for the dreamcast which innovated in its own way. Oh man, i need to dig that game out now...

Did you play beyond what you show in the video? Does it get crazier? Does it have some bolted on card mechanic to take my money?

Flostation on
  • Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    Ok, yes. This game looks to be exactly how one would expect piloting a ridiculous anime mech would feel. It looks marvelous.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    WhelmedWhelmed Registered User regular
    When the camera swung around at the beginning I got a heavy Starfox 64 vibe / flashback and I actually gasped aloud in delight.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    The game gets pretty brutal towards the end (it approaches bullet hell), but it's a nice ride.

100% anime plot and characters, but... eh.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I'm not sure which I enjoy more - when a game is terrible and they mock it mercilessly, or when a game is great and they really get into it.

I think the mocking is funnier (Cabela's is my favorite), but this one was super fun as well.