As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Revolution X

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Revolution X

In this episode Dabe teaches Brian and Erick about classic rock with Revolution X.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    I played the shit out of the PSX version. So gooooood.

Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • Options
    1amtehuber1amtehuber Registered User new member
    I used to love this game. I'm not sure if the Genesis version was just a better port, or whether Old me just had different sensibilities than new Dabe.

• Options
    wildcatlhwildcatlh Registered User new member
    I spent so many quarters on the original arcade version of this game.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm unhappy about Dabe's increased level of jackedness in this video. I must be the most jacked of all Penny Arcaders. He should submit to my hugeness while he still can.

• Options
    moosemaimermoosemaimer Registered User regular
    This goddamn game must've cost teenaged me at least $30 in the arcade, and you know what the worst part is? If you don't find all the hidden band members you get the shitty ending. In an arcade game! It's not like there was a fucking strategy guide.

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Tube wrote: »
    I'm unhappy about Dabe's increased level of jackedness in this video. I must be the most jacked of all Penny Arcaders. He should submit to my hugeness while he still can.

His swole level only increases.

• Options
    Wind LaneWind Lane Registered User regular
    I was working at a bowling alley that had this in the arcade. For the employee Christmas party they opened up everything and let everybody play everything for free.

Me and a friend beat the crap out of the game because of that.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    One of my favorite arcade games ever. I think I could still find... three of the band members? Maybe four?

• Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    @1amtehuber I played this game a bunch at both arcades and on SNES but I KNEW it wasn't super great. The nostalgia blinders are very real.

@Tube 1v1 me @ the squat rack

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    FOR VARIOUS REASONS I CANNOT 1V1 AT THIS TIME

BUT I WOULD

IF NOT FOR REASONS

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Yeah I couldn't make it more than 1/3 of the way through this one.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    jerodast wrote: »
    Yeah I couldn't make it more than 1/3 of the way through this one.

It doesn't help that they're playing the SNES version and not the PS1 version.