As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Windows 10 Chrome issues

KleinKlein Registered User regular
So I upgraded to Windows 10, but now my google chrome browser no longer has my bookmarks and extensions. I found the user data folder that appears to have my old extensions, but I am not sure how to transfer them to chrome on windows as I can't find the new file. Additionally, I can't find my old bookmarks folder under the user data > default. Any help from someone who has upgraded? I have tried googling the issue but no success so far. I do have hidden folders enabled too, I know a bit about computers, but this is frustrating me.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    For chrome, have you signed in with your google account? Everything is saved "in the cloud", including plugins.

If you aren't using chrome signed in, you are missing out on a lot of functionality.

• Options
    KleinKlein Registered User regular
    I did not, I plan on doing this in the future, but I hope to recover my current bookmarks.