As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South 2017 Challenge Coin Photo Contest!!

RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
edited January 2016 in PAX South
Rules for 2017 Challenge Coin Photo Contest

You can submit multiple photos if you like, but I ask that you please try to self edit and choose the best. It will be based on quality not quantity. Please label what the photo is.

If your photo is chosen as a main part of next years design (based on community voting) I'll send 1 of that years coin (Maybe 2 if we do two types again) to the winner for free! In return you guarantee that you took the photo and own the rights to use it, and freely authorize us the use of it for the purposes of using on this coin and this coin only.

I'll email and remind you when we begin work on the next coin if your photo is selected to be voted on.

Please submit your photos to B_V_Smirk@hotmail.com with the title "2017 Challenge Coin Photo" so my filters move it to the right folder.

If you have any questions please ask!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

With PAX being about a week away, I figured this would be a good time to talk about this.

I would like to propose a contest (like what PAX Aus is doing) where people take photos of things in San Antonio and submit their photos to me and then we vote on which picture would be best for the 2017 challenge coin.

The winner of the contest would win a free coin!

Thoughts?

OtyHMcu.jpg
RILMS on

• Options
    OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    Sounds like a great idea.

• Options
    Rules for 2017 Challenge Coin Photo Contest

You can submit multiple photos if you like, but I ask that you please try to self edit and choose the best. It will be based on quality not quantity. Please label what the photo is.

If your photo is chosen as a main part of next years design (based on community voting) I'll send 1 of that years coin (Maybe 2 if we do two types again) to the winner for free! In return you guarantee that you took the photo and own the rights to use it, and freely authorize us the use of it for the purposes of using on this coin and this coin only.

I'll email and remind you when we begin work on the next coin if your photo is selected to be voted on.

Please submit your photos to B_V_Smirk@hotmail.com with the title "2017 Challenge Coin Photo" so my filters move it to the right folder.

If you have any questions please ask!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Don't forget to take awesome photos of San Antonio places for a chance to win a coin next year!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone take any cool shots?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    My friend took a picture of his plate from Texas de Brazil, does that count?

khd33hubozxv.png
  • Options
    Lol, not sure how that will look on a coin....but sure!

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    Don't forget to submit your photos for a chance to win next years coin!!

OtyHMcu.jpg